30.05.2012 - Skive, Denmark - Skive Festival

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With You for this tour was pretty predictable, I thought they'd play that after Shinoda in 2010 said "I know a lot of fans want to hear With You, for example" and then in an LPU chat he said he knows we want to hear With You and older songs.

Confirmed by who?

Setlist: https://twitter.com/linkinpark/status/20795...9531137/photo/1

This is the last time I believe the milkman! :(

So jealous Europe gets this set. I hope on the US tour they keep all of these songs and just rotate them within 3 setlists so we can at least see the good stuff (With You, Runaway, APFMH, Papercut, Points, FTI). Dropping any of those would be sad.

Where did that pro-shot video come from? Are there more??

A radio station,just What I've done,in the end & bleed it out from pinkpop

I love the setlist,but "Burning in the skies" is missing,waiting for the end's outro is not good,breaking the habit is missing outro,that's sad.........!!!! set list is awesome,as I was talking about before the tour,they should play old songs,now they're playing .....fav song from setlist,difficult to choose...... "loatr-sotd-Iridescent

Welp. There ya go ladies and gentlemen. On the bright side it's still the badass setlist it's always been.

it's good setlist man,just missing some slower songs.I love this setlist,way of playing,outro & intro,not attractive

great setlist... i would love to see that setlist live... but i guess by the time they come back here they would be playing something completely different... xD that's the kind of setlist that a band should play when they first go to a country (XD so it should had been like that for the first south american tour)