LP - 17.08.2012 - Camden, NJ, Susquehanna Bank Center

hahninator

I'm going to try and make this show, not guaranteed, but I hope I can. I have wanted to go to Camden each tour so far (07, 08), but couldn't make it. After the PR04 soundboard for Camden was released, it made me want to go really bad to a Camden show.

Got mine this morning. It really is a fucking shame that Honda had to jack the tickets up so much cause you know LP and the other bands wouldn't do that to us. Hell, even LP ate the processing fee for LPUers cause of how ridiculous the price was, and that was 4-5 years ago. I understand ticket pricing going up as the nature of the business, and a co-headlining show, but damn that put a whole in my pocket

As long as the band brings it like they usually do for Philly area shows and the crowds are into it, should be a stellar show for us to all get together. :)

This!!! Chester loves Philly, and the 3 times I've seen them here (Camden '07-'08 and Philly '11) he really expressed how much he loves this city, whether actually saying it or singing it during his screams (Ex: Chester screaming "PHILLY!!!!" right when Brad kicks into the What I've Done solo) Anxious for the show, new album and hearing the new songs live. Seems like the new songs will kick up the energy of the shows, which have died down a tad since MTM and ATS. Understandably cause of the more mellow songs, which are awesome, but I'd really like to capture some of that consistent high energy that they were known for in the early days

Ticket prices for this tour are insane. I'll be there. Won my tickets from radio 104.5 :)

Lucky bastard! 104.5 and 93.3 should be giving away more than a few tix between now and then. Gonna give it a shot if they're upgrades from my tickets.

• 3 weeks later...