LP - 17.08.2012 - Camden, NJ, Susquehanna Bank Center

hahninator

• 3 weeks later...

I'm embarassed to admit it, but this will be my first LP show. Life has always conspired to prevent me from attending previous shows that have been near me. I've waited 10 years to see them, so I'm pretty excited.

Quick question to those that have been to the Susquehanna Center for any other shows, including past LP ones... looking at the seating charts, are the 200's sections covered seating, or are they out in the open like at the Mann Center in Philly?

I'm embarassed to admit it, but this will be my first LP show. Life has always conspired to prevent me from attending previous shows that have been near me. I've waited 10 years to see them, so I'm pretty excited.

Quick question to those that have been to the Susquehanna Center for any other shows, including past LP ones... looking at the seating charts, are the 200's sections covered seating, or are they out in the open like at the Mann Center in Philly?

Covered. 200s are slightly more elevated and separated from the lower level by a 15 ft walkway.

The only open air tix are officially listed as lawn seats, so if your ticket has a section number listed or pit, you'll be out of the sun/rain/whatever else it may be.

Pit for Jonas and I

Nice. Was hoping that we'd all be 'inside' as trying to find people on the lawn is a challenge sometimes. That and IF it rains, none of us has to worry about it!

Now you just need to get yourself a summit pass somehow so all 4 of us will be there too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ever watch My Name Is Earl? It's absolutely as bad as they say it is :D Haha jk, you'll be rockin your face off too much to notice :D

Camden is... Well, lets just say that even I stick to the general area of SBC and the parking lots and don't really wander off much.