LPUHQ's Adam Touring w/ LP; New LPU Experiences

ivan_astahov27

From Adam's blog on LPU site:

"I'm very excited to announce that I will be joining Linkin Park on tour this year at a majority of their shows. I hope that being out there and seeing you guys every day will help make the LPU experience even better as we'll be able to do some things we've never been able to do before. I'm hoping to take the LPU experience at a Linkin Park show beyond just a meet & greet and early entry. I'll also be covering every show for those members who aren't able to attend the shows. I'll post photos, setlists, videos and blogs from every show I'm at."

Later, in the LPU chat, he also said that he has to leave the tour after the Moscow show, June 10, so he won't be at the only headlining show in Saint-Petersburg, so that means there will be no LPU Summit at that show like some fans thought.

Thoughts? What do you think about these new things that they've never done before and new LPU experience beyond just a M&G? Especially at the festivals, where the early entry isn't available?

Shameless plug to follow me on twitter and instagram (both @heydudeimadam) as I'll post lots of stuff from those, as well as all of the LP accounts. Going to try to keep the big blog updates and posts for LPU to give members some cool exclusive content.

Can't wait for exclusive content if you mean what you say... Maybe some demos released online only for LPU? Mike did that with his Fort Minor fanclub back in the day. Was pretty amazing.

You mean like the LPU CD we've put out for the last 3 years? :)

You mean like the LPU CD we've put out for the last 3 years? :)

Yes, but other demos! From the MTM sessions!! I can dream, can't I? You've done an amazing job though, the past 3 LPU releases have been amazing. I just wish there were more full demos with vocals instead of instrumental demos, but I still love them.

Shameless plug to follow me on twitter and instagram (both @heydudeimadam) as I'll post lots of stuff from those, as well as all of the LP accounts. Going to try to keep the big blog updates and posts for LPU to give members some cool exclusive content.

One little question... How about Instagram -> Tumblr export like with LP account for those who don't have Instagran? That would be great!!!