HvdsonNDJR

Setlist:

01. Don’t Stay

02. Lying From You

03. Papercut

04. Points Of Authority

05. With You

06. Runaway

07. Medley (Step Up / Nobody’s Listening / It’s Goin’ Down)

08. Somewhere I Belong

09. Figure.09

10. From The Inside

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Numb

13. Faint

14. In The End

15. A Place For My Head

16. Crawling

17. Wish (Nine Inch Nails cover)

18. One Step Closer

Soon will bring you a very good record considered greater show of Linkin Park's Meteora was, was a show of 80,000 people, and that does not yet have a recording to honor the show that was.

I'm not lying and also would not come here to say stupid things on a site like this seriously, a good friend of mine named Luiz Henrique, got a very good recording of this show, soon I will provide here, well, he nursed video and I take care of the audio, then wait:

a good friend of mine named Luiz Henrique, got a very good recording of this show, soon I will provide here, well, he nursed video and I take care of the audio, then wait:

"a good friend of mine got a copy of the recording - he looked after the video, I took care of the audio. coming soon"

double meanings of words get confused in translators hudson, would you mind clarifying what you mean in this scentence?

:)

I'm assuming that you mean you only have the audio (since this is the audio thread) but does that mean a good video exists?

Edited by LGraham

"a good friend of mine got a copy of the recording - he looked after the video, I took care of the audio. coming soon"

double meanings of words get confused in translators hudson, would you mind clarifying what you mean in this scentence?

:)

I'm assuming that you mean you only have the audio (since this is the audio thread) but does that mean a good video exists?

for me this recording is audio, but I thought that the video exist as well; not sure if they shared it as well Edited by LPU90

I'm curious, how soon is soon? Is this just audio or video too? No offense but I could understand only half of this translator english.

I guess never you will get it, because he doesnt have it :)

Ive talked with Luis Henrique, he doesnt have the recording and was just a lie ;)

i guess is better you close the topic.

Ive talked with Luis Henrique, he doesnt have the recording and was just a lie ;)

noo!

the most disappointed thing I ever see.

We'll leave it open to see if he comes back...

Gotta love this kind of stuff!

The people that probably care the most about this show are the brazilians themselves (claiming it to be the best show of all time, which in can only partly related to), and yet it's always THEM trolling others with this show. This has been going on since the show happened in 2004 lol. I just don't get it...

It's maybe the first time here (in ths forum) I don't know, but definitely not the first time I hear about this.

I'm not saying all brazilians are bad or anything, don't get me wrong here, but it is kinda suspicious...

Making people upset with false announcements is just not cool!

so.. this show's gonna be uploaded soon or not?

I guess never you will get it, because he doesnt have it Posted Image

Ive talked with Luis Henrique, he doesnt have the recording and was just a lie Posted Image

The people that probably care the most about this show are the brazilians themselves (claiming it to be the best show of all time, which in can only partly related to), and yet it's always THEM trolling others with this show. This has been going on since the show happened in 2004 lol. I just don't get it...

It's maybe the first time here (in ths forum) I don't know, but definitely not the first time I hear about this.

I'm not saying all brazilians are bad or anything, don't get me wrong here, but it is kinda suspicious...

Making people upset with false announcements is just not cool!

THIS

I think Biel is right. We'll never get it. :(

THIS

I think Biel is right. We'll never get it. :(

Still exists one way to get one good recording.

the source 2 from morumbi is uncirculated and i know who have it.

but this guy is one bad trader... Ive sended 15 dvds to him (Includes some uncirculated LP dvds) just to get 4 audio masters from him.

after received my package with all 15 dvds, he never answered me again and he ignored all of my emails. Posted Image

Edited by Biel

Better chance of it showing up on ebay.... :unsure:

lol

I'd guess we get the show eventually, I think it's just a matter of time. Over the years we got a lot of stuff I thought we would never ever get, hell we even got stuff like Camden, we didn't even know that it existed.