Crank II

sotrix

New footage from the film Crank 2: High Voltage, boasting 'Given Up' at the forefront, has been released. Could this be an unofficial confirmation that it will be included on the OST? The sequel, in theaters 17 April 2009, stars Jason Statham and Amy Smart. And guess who makes another guest appearance!

Warning! This is the equivalent of a red-band trailer, featuring nudity and very excessive language.

LIONSGATE FTW!

Download

Credit goes to Intralink, the masters of promotion!

HELL. FUCKING. YES.

I LOVE CRANK!!! I LOVE GIVEN UP (BEST LP SONG NEXT TO WID) AND I LOVE CHESTER! I can't wait for this movie. I'm going to see it opening night.

Also, there better be way more nudity in the actual movie and not just that trailer.

And LOL at ''I'm gonna have to smack a bitch?''

Edited by Geki

Crank part 2? Fuck yeah! I thought it was impossible but apparently it isn't lol, just look at the story. But it looks totally kickass, loved the first one. Plus another cameo and GU on the soundtrack, haha even better.

Nudity? I didn't see any. Black tape over breasts is not nudity :P

sucks there using shit cameras tho.

Its gunna fuck up ya eyes lyk th borune ultimatem did

first of all, the camera thing is fuckin awesome and costs way more than a still cam.

second, the bourne ultimatum won an oscar for editing and was nominated for best photography. so that "fuck-up" is a genius touch to the movie and makes it more realistic, gives more opportunities for great angles, and looks WAAAAAY cooler.

but looks like one hell of a good movie :) first one was good, looks like second is gonna be better :D and yeah Given Up and Chester Bennington is in it :)

It looks really lowbugdet. But fuck it, Chester's in it, and one of my favorite songs is the soundtrack. Yeah!

Not sure!

For example: Death Race. In the trailer there was "Welcome To The Jungle" by GNR. BUT in the movie not. neither in the OST.

HELL. FUCKING. YES.

I LOVE CRANK!!! I LOVE GIVEN UP (BEST LP SONG NEXT TO WID) AND I LOVE CHESTER! I can't wait for this movie. I'm going to see it opening night.

Also, there better be way more nudity in the actual movie and not just that trailer.

And LOL at ''I'm gonna have to smack a bitch?''

i never noticed nudity in the trailer