Linkin Park Added to DeLuna Festival Lineup

DecanoLP

Straight from Linkin Park's Facebook page:

"Linkin Park will be closing out the DeLuna Festival in Pensacola, FL on Sunday, October 16. GA and VIP 3 day passes are available now at DeLunaFest.com. LP Underground members will be able to purchase discounted 3 day event passes, as well as a single day pass which is good just for the October 16 performances starting Thursday, August 18 at 10am CT. This single day pass is only available through the LPU."

You can watch a video of Phoenix & Mike announcing the show below. Roll call thread can be found HERE

I am going! Fuck yeah. We have a place in Perdido Key, right next to Pensacola, so we'll be staying there and going to the Sunday portion. This is so cool that they're doing a one off show there...talk about perfect. A beach trip plus LP.

This might be the last show for ATS. Man I hope we get Blackout.

I think since I'm only doing one day I might just get there before doors open, deliver our flag to whatever crew person can meet us then try and get up front for the set. I'm contemplating doing the M&G but I'd like a great spot. This is the first time I am seeing them at a festival so I think getting a good spot after a M&G would be pretty damn hard.

We can meet up yeah, let's go get food afterwards or something. Or find each other in the crowd. I'll give you my number if you want. Add me on Facebook. www.facebook.com/musicmark

I am going! Fuck yeah. We have a place in Perdido Key, right next to Pensacola, so we'll be staying there and going to the Sunday portion. This is so cool that they're doing a one off show there...talk about perfect. A beach trip plus LP.

Me too. I think this could very well be the last show for the ATS touring cycle, partially the reason why I am traveling so far to go to this show. I think we'll get a kick ass set, maybe. I'll wait and see what the Asia sets are like, and maybe they'll add in some surprises for the DeLuna show. Blackout would be kick ass, and recently, Chester and Phoenix have stated that they love Blackout and love playing it live. I think we have a decent chance!!!

Wanna give me a ride there? lol

I bought my single day pass yesterday THE MINUTE they went on sale. It says all the LPU tickets were general admission which is fucking awesome. Can't wait for this show. Hope to finally be able to meet a lot of LPL members if I get the chance.