Jen

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice stuff dude, sorry I meant to reply but forgot about the thread XP

It's cool, It was nearly at the bottom :'(, Luckily someone brought it back up lol. Btw there's a Hybrid Theory Era T-shirt on eBay (u kno the one with the cool HT Logo back in 1999) :D

It's cool, It was nearly at the bottom :'(, Luckily someone brought it back up lol. Btw there's a Hybrid Theory Era T-shirt on eBay (u kno the one with the cool HT Logo back in 1999) :D

I saw that, pretty cool stuff. Hoping it doesn't go beyond my price range, but it probably will.

Speaking of that shirt, if I had known that the LPU still had one (or however many) I would've asked for one. I won some contest maybe a year ago, and Adam asked me what kind of stuff I already had and what I wanted. I meant to ask for Faint cards, but I forgot. I did remember to ask for the PR sampler and he gave me the last one he could find, which was autographed by one of the bands (not LP).

Speaking of that shirt, if I had known that the LPU still had one (or however many) I would've asked for one. I won some contest maybe a year ago, and Adam asked me what kind of stuff I already had and what I wanted. I meant to ask for Faint cards, but I forgot. I did remember to ask for the PR sampler and he gave me the last one he could find, which was autographed by one of the bands (not LP).

I don't think they had it at that time, because on their twitter there was a tweet about "raiding the office" and finding those shirts, a few months ago.

In other news, I'm working on putting up pictures of my collection online. It's not much, but I've only ben collecting for about 6 months plus I only make $5 a week in allowance. :lol:

I don't think they had it at that time, because on their twitter there was a tweet about "raiding the office" and finding those shirts, a few months ago.

In other news, I'm working on putting up pictures of my collection online. It's not much, but I've only ben collecting for about 6 months plus I only make $5 a week in allowance. :lol:

I'm sure it's just fine lol

I was lucky enough to get the Shirt at a pretty good price might I add, I wanted a white one also, which I won, BUT never got to me :( pretty much sux but yeah still hoping someday I'll manage to get the White Shirt, they look awesome :P lol

I was lucky enough to get the Shirt at a pretty good price might I add, I wanted a white one also, which I won, BUT never got to me :( pretty much sux but yeah still hoping someday I'll manage to get the White Shirt, they look awesome :P lol

I just bought that shirt. :D

Nice!!!! Congrats and good 2 hear ur the new owner of the shirt :D

btw, There is a Fake Hybrid Theory UK Aceatte on eBay right now, I would recommend avoiding it. The seller is known for selling fakes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LINKIN-PARK-HYBRID-THE...=item439ef71eb6

Haha thanks, between that and the GD shirt I chose that because it just looks cooler.

Wow, that person didn't even have the right description. What a fail.

Haha thanks, between that and the GD shirt I chose that because it just looks cooler.

Wow, that person didn't even have the right description. What a fail.

Never Knew the Lead singer of LP was Bruce Springsteen lol

• 3 weeks later...

But why did you bid on that CD if you recommend to avoid it?

The Seller himself is known to sell Fake Acetate's I didn't buy it from him actually. The Acetate itself is a true promo item, BUT the seller wants 2 make a profit by putting that nice foil over a blank CD-R and making it look authentic. I know better then to bid on fakes.

• 1 month later...

these are mine ;)

Posted Image

Frat party at the pancake festival (DVD)

Fort Minor - The rising tied (album)

Reanimation

Minutes to Midnight (European tour edition)

Road to Revolution Live @ Milton Keynes

plus a bunch of posters and tees ;)

i also managed to buy Ht and meteora , which i gifted to my nephew for his bday

these are mine ;)

Posted Image

Frat party at the pancake festival (DVD)

Fort Minor - The rising tied (album)

Reanimation

Minutes to Midnight (European tour edition)

Road to Revolution Live @ Milton Keynes

plus a bunch of posters and tees ;)

i also managed to buy Ht and meteora , which i gifted to my nephew for his bday

Nice,I remember when My collection was small, eventually got every official release and from then on I just had a hunger than 4 more than just the Albums and Underground CD's.

Nice,I remember when My collection was small, eventually got every official release and from then on I just had a hunger than 4 more than just the Albums and Underground CD's.

damn ur collection is sweet ;) how did u managed to get that demo of 1997 ;)

damn ur collection is sweet ;) how did u managed to get that demo of 1997 ;)

You mean the EP or 2 Track demo...I haven't managed to get a Xero tape :(, those took a while to appear on the Internet, they pop like once every 2 years lol

You mean the EP or 2 Track demo...I haven't managed to get a Xero tape :( , those took a while to appear on the Internet, they pop like once every 2 years lol

the track 2 demo ;) damn!!!!!!!!! ur lucky :o what a collection did u sell a car to buy these :)

Edited by aravind221

• 3 weeks later...

This is my collection. Its not much but I plan on expanding it soon. :)

Linkin Park:

Hybrid Theory EP

Hybrid Theory

Meteora

Meteora (With DVD)

Live In Texas (CD/DVD)

Minutes To Midnight (With DVD)

Road To Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes (CD/DVD)

In The End: Live And Rare

LPU 6 (Best Buy Package)

LPU 7 (Best Buy Package)

LPU 8 (Best Buy Package)

LPU 9 (Best Buy Package)

Frat Party at the Pankake Festival

Breaking The Habit (DVD with book)

Collision Course (CD/DVD)

Fort Minor:

The Rising Tied

Believe Me (Single)

Fort Minor Militia (Best Buy Package)

Dead By Sunrise:

Out Of Ashes

Edited by BEACHBOI13

Gettin alot of collectors nowadays, which is good, but kinda bad when the biddin wars start a runnin' lol

Another warning for you guys out there: Hybrid Theory 2-Track Demo. The Seller himself is known for selling many fake CDs including the "Josseph Hahn" EP and sorts, I recommend not bidding on it. Most of his Auctions are private and really hard to tell who actually bought the item.

Click Here To see the Demo CD Auction.

• 3 weeks later...