Which songs do you think could the band do in Summer?

sckofelng

I'm really wish they could drop Wisdom, Justice And Love and Fallout for one more songs (could it be SIB or POA or APFMH or whatever) 'cause I think that this two interludes are useless;

Iridescent could be play without WJAL maybe with a new piano intro just like BTH and The Catalyst could be play without Fallout maybe with a new synth intro just like New Divide.

But who's know that maybe we're back in the studio to maybe rehearse something new.

Edited by LPU90

TLTGYA is the best song off of MTM. I would love if they brought that one back.

I agree. It's not my absolute favorite off of MTM but it's definitely the best, if that makes sense. I also think it would fit with the Japan disaster and stuff, maybe they could play Little Things and Not Alone?? Haha I wish.

I agree. It's not my absolute favorite off of MTM but it's definitely the best, if that makes sense. I also think it would fit with the Japan disaster and stuff, maybe they could play Little Things and Not Alone?? Haha I wish.

Not alone would have fit when they played in chile, since they played the same year we had the earthquake, but they didn't. I'm sure they won't play that song ever.

Not alone would have fit when they played in chile, since they played the same year we had the earthquake, but they didn't. I'm sure they won't play that song ever.

I know, that's why I said I wish. I'd love to see Not Alone live but it will never happen, just like ATL and Blackbirds and What We Don't Know, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PLEASE PLAY NO ROADS LEFT!!!!!!!|

all i can say is we can dream! lol

But hounestly the only songs i seem them bringing back is PMA (Piano version or Reamination) TLTGYA (acoustic version?) IF they play POA they have to take out W&K or something. SIB they should play 100%, then the only other song i see them playing is APFMH or Robot Boy (New Live Version, if there is one OR acoustic piano/guitar version somehow!)

No he didn't.

Absolutely not.

No he didn't.

What really annoys me is when people think Hurt was written by Johnny Cash... and then refuse to believe it when I tell them it wasn't.

Johnny cash did awful on the hurt cover in my opinion, but i do think the LP version of Wish is way better than the original

• 3 weeks later...

The incongruity of playing My December in summer would tear apart the universe!

Exactly! Xmas songs like My December should stay in DECEMBER! As much as I love that song and as much as I was thrilled they played it the last time i saw them (in Feb), they should only play it in December!

Sorry, but I'm weird like that :lol: