Head-To-Head: Issho Ni vs. Not Alone

Joseph

Head-To-Head: Issho Ni vs. Not Alone  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Issho Ni or Not Alone?

• Not Alone (Haiti)
    • Issho Ni (Japan)

Before deciding, if you haven't already, listen to Issho Ni and

Last year in 2010, Haiti was struck by a 7.0 magnitude earthquake leave 1.6 million people homeless and 316,000 people dead. Music For Relief responded with the first "version" of Download to Donate, in which people donated as much money as they liked in exchange for free downloads of the songs that artist specially uploaded for the program. Linkin Park contributed with Not Alone.

On March 11, Japan was hit by a 9.0-magnitude undersea earthquake, which trigger a tsunami which has caused 9,408 deaths, 2,746 injuries and about 13,786 people missing. Music for Relief, as they did with the Haiti earthquake, responded with a new Download to Donate program, this time you donated $10 (USD) in exchange for the tracks band upload. Linkin Park contributed Issho Ni.

The tracks are both quite good, and unique in their own way and I just thought it would be cool to find out which or he tracks you like better. So, vote above and tell us why below!

If you haven't already, donate via Download to Donate (Music For Relief) and get access to download the tracks uploaded, including Issho Ni.

Edited by Hawk

This thread is pathetic. Surely, there are better things to debate. <_<

Since when was this a debut?

It's just people saying, I like this song because blah blah.

Not, I think this song is better because that song is boring and this song is heavy.

Edited by Hawk

This thread is pathetic. Surely, there are better things to debate. <_<

I love both Not Alone and Issho Ni because they were songs that helped for a great cause. Nobody is debating that fact. People just wanted to debate on what song they like better...

No offense guys, but some of you have some silly excuses for liking/disliking 'Not Alone' & 'issho Ni'

"Issho Ni'" better 'cause it's fresh", or "not alone"s better 'cause it has lyrics :lol:

Well I personally like NA better - Yes it has lyrics, but that isn't its best quality. I love it mainly because of its production and mood. It's bridge (with the reversed/sampled strings) gives me chills every time. Haiti couldn't of had a better song made it its tribute imo.

"Issho Ni" I still have to warm too. Although, in retrospect being just an instrumental probably is a good thing, and at this time it's probably more appropriate. Trying to create "Not Alone" part2 would have been cheesy, So I'm glad Mike came up with this little track instead.

It was my opinion not an excuse :D

I prefer most songs with lyrics because more work seems to have been put into a song than an instrumental track. However that's not always the case but in this instance that's what I think of these two songs. They're probably unused demos anyway (nothing wrong with that). Both are decent tracks but I like NA better