Mike and Rob Cameo

Okay, seriously? This is like the third time various Linkin Park members have had their names associated with bit parts in this movie, and every time, they've been subsequently removed. I honestly think there's no truth to this, someone just has a strange obsession with editing this movie's IMDB entry with false information.

Okay, seriously? This is like the third time various Linkin Park members have had their names associated with bit parts in this movie, and every time, they've been subsequently removed. I honestly think there's no truth to this, someone just has a strange obsession with editing this movie's IMDB entry with false information.

I think in any case, we will everyone watch this movie.  ;)

- right ? 

as far as i remember the producer Levi Holiman confirmed chester as only lp member to play in the movie......

but weird he is not listen anymore... but mike and rob are 100% fake :)

- On whether or not Mike Shinoda will be involved:

I don't know Mike Shinoda though. As far as I know, Chester will be the only one from LP involved. I do love Mike and his music. SOB is one of my favorite groups. I listen to "Second to none" almost everyday on my ipod.

source: lpassocation

Edited by Tomer

Isn't true. Mike said it in a radio interview where he also talked about Chesters recent illness. It's on LPTimes somewhere.

the intervies he did with that Texas radio station about the rescheduled dates? cause i think it was that interview that he talked about it

Yeah, its always been changing. You cant really trust IMDB all the time since anyone can change stuff on it until its confirmed.

• 2 months later...

Rob Boudon Actor ? hahahaha come on !!!

If you want to make something almost real or almost fake make something credible, Rob is too shy to act.

Agrees ^. He can be even too shy to talk to fans at times...