List of all official Remixes

linkin_boss

Is Julien-K really a side project though??

Nope, it is not, but still we have their live guide.

Fort Minor

Remember The Name (Funkadelic Remix) - We Major

Petrified (Doors Remix) - We Major

There They Go (Green Lantern Remix) - We Major

Where'd You Go (SOB Remix) - We Major

Holy mother of God, thank you...

I will add it later to the list after some editing.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Mike Shinoda was involved with the mixtape, I think we can consider this one an official remix:

David Banner vs. Linkin Park ("Like A Pimp" vs. "Papercut") - Rock Phenomenon

I think you should also add this, since it is totally different from the one released on Reanimation:

Place 4 My Head (Original RMX) - amplivesworld.com

I think you should also add this, since it is totally different from the one released on Reanimation:

Place 4 My Head (Original RMX) - amplivesworld.com

if earlier version included so we got two more:

Pts.OF.Athrty (Demo)

Frgt/10 (Demo)

Added these:

David Banner vs. Linkin Park ("Like A Pimp" vs. "Papercut") - Rock Phenomenon

PLACE 4 MY HEAD [ORIGINAL RMX] - amplivesworld.com

Pts.OF.Athrty (Demo) - Jay Gordon Remiks Demo Reel

Frgt/10 (Demo) - Anonymous source

Thanks guys.

There's also this: Jay Z & Linkin Park Vs. Marilyn Manson - Dirt Off Your Shoulder

Dunno if I should add it... How much Linkin Park is there in it..?

Why should we count it as official remix?

According to the guy who leaked the Glitch Mob remix of "Waiting For The End", it is official.

Here's what he posted at LPA forums in 2010:

Wuddup Rocky! Didnt know you were on here. I just got The Kickdrums official remix of WFTE. I wish I could leak this but theres no word on when and if this will get an official release. When I get the word you guys will know.

The remix was uploaded to soundcloud in 2012 by a The KickDrums member.

According to the guy who leaked the Glitch Mob remix of "Waiting For The End", it is official.

Here's what he posted at LPA forums in 2010:

and if this will get an official release

The remix was uploaded to soundcloud in 2012 by a The KickDrums member.

So it's not an official remix, until it gets an official release, isn't it?

I don't understand it yet. Some band - KickDrums made a remix, and all of a sudden we consider it official. Why? What if some unknown band did a remix for LP song?

I mean, I suppose it might be official, but what's so special about this particular remix? Is this some kind of famous band that did this remix?

So it's not an official remix, until it gets an official release, isn't it?

I don't understand it yet. Some band - KickDrums made a remix, and all of a sudden we consider it official. Why? What if some unknown band did a remix for LP song?

I mean, I suppose it might be official, but what's so special about this particular remix? Is this some kind of famous band that did this remix?

Sorry, I didn't get your point.

This is a list of official remixes. Not all the remixes in the list were officially released by Linkin Park but they are there anyway.

Take the A Thousand Horizons remixes for instance. They were played during some art show and that's it. They never received an official release. Saying they had would be the same as going to Mike's house, listening to "Pictureboard" and saying it was officially released just because you heard the full song.

According to what Astat said about the "Robot Boy" remix, a remix is official when the band (Linkin Park in this case) gives the multitracks of the song to a group/person so they/he/she can make the remix of said song.

Despite being labeled as "unofficial" by Street Drum Corps, the "Robot Boy" remix is part of this list because the band (SDC) clearly had and used "Robot Boy" multitracks to make the remix.

I'm not saying there's anything special about this "Waiting For The End" remix in particular, and I'm not saying The KickDrums is a famous band. Actually, I've never heard of most of the people who remixed Linkin Park songs. I'm just saying this remix was posted by LPAssociation as being official (at least that's what I got from the news) and I trust their judgement.

Sorry about my bad english.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I added that remix.

In that case there's also this one listed on LPA: http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34224

I was hoping to list only those remixes that were at least somehow mentioned by LP themselves, or management... I don't think that these two were mentioned by anyone from LP's side - only by the authors of the remixes, which to my mind does not make them official, no matter how they got the multitracks for the remix.

• 1 month later...

Actually we could make a separate section in the list for such tracks, that were not mentioned by the band, or their management, but still are considered by some other people to be official for some reason. Can anyone give me a list (including those that are already in the list, but not actually totally official)? Would be cool to have some explanations near each such track, as to why should it be in the list.

Similarly, "Enth E ND" appeared on a 2004 KutMasta Kurt mixtape called "Redneck Games"

it's the same track, but since it have two titles maybe we should make a note about it. Edited by Skipees

Oh, crap - sorry, then!

Similarly, "Enth E ND" appeared on a 2004 KutMasta Kurt mixtape called "Redneck Games"

The ending of "4 GT 10" is different because the tracks in the mixtape are mixed together. :P

I have "In The End (Remix)" from "Redneck Games" and it sounds exactly the same as the Reanimation version. But I agree with Skipees, we should make a note about it.

Edit:

The Pts.OF.Athrty demo was released as "Points of Authority (Remixed by Jay Gordon)".

Edited by lpliveusername

I'm missing these... Anyone know where I can get them? *wink*

A.06 - 8-bit Rebellion

Wretches and Kings (HavocNdeeD Remix) NON Chuck D. Version

Leave Out All The Rest - 8-bit Rebellion

Papercut - 8-bit Rebellion

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

4 GT 10 - Fish Market

I just downloaded it from What.CD, and it seems to have weird ending, totally different from Reanimation version. Some kinda live stuff by Chali, or whatever..

Added Reanimation Demos, and also this 4GT 10

• 2 weeks later...

It's just some other mixtape track mashed with Frgt10 but it is indeed worth noting it since it's by Chali.

"Wretches and Kings (HavocNdeeD Remix) NON Chuck D. Version"

I didn't know that existed. Where can that be found? I love that remix. That's probably the best LP remix from the ATS period until now.