"Wisdom, Justice, & Love" To Be Removed From DSPs

hahninator

It has been released on every DSP up until Atlanta. I have just checked all DSPs since ATS's release. The only times it wasn't released on the DSP was when it wasn't played live. (Melbourne, Homebush, and Canberra) Also, the New York CD Release show, but a DSP was not released for it.

yeah, they were uploaded, but WJL was erased from some shows on downloads.linkinpark.com you're supposed to get it through there. :P, i checked yesterday and i found that it was erased from 2011 shows. the 2010 shows that i've reviewed still had the song there.

WJL is such an incredible waste of time on the album, and it translates exactly the same, if not worse, live. I can't even justify it's presence with Mike's piano playing, which is minimalist at best. I'd be bummed if it was edited off of my show, so they should retire it.

I think they should just mute out the speech on the DSP releases. I'd rather have the song still be there and be missing the speech than have it omitted completely. I'm WAY too big of a completist to be content with downloading shows that are missing an entire song that I know was recorded in the first place.

I like the idea someone else mentioned earlier in the thread too, have someone re-record the speech and use that instead. But that's something that would most likely have to wait until after the tour is over, so the instrumental version would be the best short-term solution.

If they're gonna remove the song from the DSPs then they should just remove it completely and replace it with a nice instrumental transition.

The pics should be uploaded in higher quality and the shows that have already been released with the lower quality ones should get upgraded.

I like WJ&L but would not really be affected either way with it not be on the DSP's.

I just bought 6 DSP's over the weekend and some have it (Paris/Tel Aviv) but others don't. Its OK to listen to but its not a stand out track.

If I were pushed for an answer, i'd rather they drop it completely.

But...they've talked about playing ATS live in its entirety at some point. This has a big effect if they ever do play ATS in its entirety as the susequent DSP would include it!

On a side note...regarding my 6 DSP's...I could've sworn it was buy 5 and get the 6th for free or am I think of the offer during the MTM touring cycle?!

On a side note...regarding my 6 DSP's...I could've sworn it was buy 5 and get the 6th for free or am I think of the offer during the MTM touring cycle?!

That deal was something they did when they launched the previous version of the DSP website (sometime in 2009, I believe). It may have even been an LPU-only promotion, I really don't remember. But yeah, that's probably been gone for a while now.