Live DVD being filmed on US Tour?

AusNeil

From Facebook:

Neil Lawlor > Pooch: Thanks so much for the brisbane 2007 and 2010 dsp. Any news on a new live dvd/cd? you better be mixing that also!

Pooch>Neil Lawlor: I think that we will be filming something on this US tour but whether or not it makes it out - we will have to wait and see.

Aren't all the shows being filmed anyway?

At some points at the Adelaide show last year, on the main screen would be a view of the crowd or the band. Not sure though, maybe they are just streaming, and not actually recorded.

But anyway, we'll have to wait and see. I'd lvoe to see a new live DVD/CD. If they do film a show, I really hope it is setlist B11, or even B13. Those two setlists are epic.

Aren't all the shows being filmed anyway?

At some points at the Adelaide show last year, on the main screen would be a view of the crowd or the band. Not sure though, maybe they are just streaming, and not actually recorded.

But anyway, we'll have to wait and see. I'd lvoe to see a new live DVD/CD. If they do film a show, I really hope it is setlist B11, or even B13. Those two setlists are epic.

Yeh but thats not Film for DVD release filmed. You'll see a 100000000 more cameras.

If they film something they need to do it right.

Play A Thousand suns straight through....then come back out at the encore after thats done and play a first and second encore first would be like a normal setlist of of non-ATS material and then play a second encore....a real one.

If they film something they need to do it right.

Play A Thousand suns straight through....then come back out at the encore after thats done and play a first and second encore first would be like a normal setlist of of non-ATS material and then play a second encore....a real one.

+1