23.01.2011 - Atlanta, GA

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish they'll play burning in the skies.

i mean its their next single so they have to performe this song!!!

and also to play somewhere i belong and POA!!!

they don't have to do anything

Hell yes!

+1

"as epic as it gets for ATS"

"nastiest encore LP has ever done"

hmmm...A Thousand Suns in full, then an encore of other stuff? Probably not...but it kind of sounds like it. :P

Dude, i can't wait to see what encore is. I hope they play Don't Stay tonight.

Sadly, its the same set list from the past 2 shows... Hopefully theres a new one for the next show.. It would suck if all the concerts Mark went to played the A1 set list.. lol.. I really want to see pics from tonights M&G.. I wanna see a really recent (good) pic of the guys.. :)

Tonight will be the third show of the tour in Atlanta, GA at the Philips Arena. This will be the 10th show in Atlanta. The last show in Atlanta was back in 2008 during the PR tour. The other shows were: 01.10.2000, 16.11.2000 (no show page), 07.07.2001, 31.10.2001, 11.07.2003, 06.03.2004, 13.08.2004 and 07.08.2007.

Last night in Tampa, we got again Set A-1 which is the European set. This time we got both BITS and APFMH during the bridge of Bleed It Out, which was the first time ever.

After aonther day off the tour will be continued in Detroit, MI and also the first day of the 3rd LPU Summit will be held in Chicago.

Can we expect a new setlist tonight or the same again? What set do you guys expect? Who is going to the show? Anyone got a Meet & Greet?

Setlist live updates will be given by Mark again via Twitter.