28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Music Video from ATS you would like to see in 3D

• The Catalyst
    • Waiting For The End
    • Burning in The Skies
    • Iridescent
    • Wrectches And Kings

http://www.billboard.com/events/linkin-par...004139170.story

well i was just wondering around the internet & i found this!

talks about how they will be working on music on the road, inculdeing other artist maybe?!.

it also talks about DBS & FM, ehh from what i see we might not get new FM anytime soon & the DBS rumors look 50-50 when coming too a new album. Also talk about Download to Donate & The Ariz. Shootings.

And then theres the talk about 3D xD....And, Bennington said, the band is "totally looking into" 3-D technology for future use in videos and web site offerings. "It's exciting, and it's so accessible and it's good," Bennington noted. "It's not 'Jaws 3-D' when I was a teenager, which was absolutely...stupid. There's so much good stuff that can come out of that, so, yeah, we're looking at that for sure." Added Shinoda: "It's like a new tool in your tool box. It's a new toy to play with."....

PS. i added a ? just to add more talk to this. its a good one lol

Edited by LPUXemo360

3D Music Videos maybe...hmm...Win or Fail?

why would it be fail? people who don't like 3D (baffling!) can watch it in 2D, and the people who like it in 3D can watch it in 3D! :P we see our daily life in 3d... why do our music videos need to be flat i say! :P

wonder if joe took my comment on his blog seriously then? i posted aaaaages ago that waiting for the end (think it was that, could have been catalyst) was practically screaming to be shot in 3D... he responded that he was already onto 4D... lol!!!

i used my 3D tv to convert waiting for the end to 3D - results were pretty impressive... but obviously no way near as good as what it would have been if it was shot natively in 3D.

i welcome this approach!

Edited by Narc85

Hmmmm, if Mike is actually hinting at new music soon, they must feel like they have enough to do so. I'm excited.

I see a new album as possible. If you look at things, they could possibly throw together an album with unused songs that simply need refining...............If there are these songs that have a good foundation to start from, and with the fact that they could possibly record/edit on the road (weren't some songs for Meteora recorded/finished on the road?), then they could conceivably put out another record in 2011.

Called it ^_^ (New Music*****)

If it happens*** :P :lol:

Edited by MrCinder

Are you guys all serious? XD read the article LPxDC posted after MTM came out.

It basically says: MTM really sparked our creativity and we're excited to write more music sooner rather than later while on our US tour!

sound familiar? we aren't getting a new album this year.

Edited by Xero21

It basically says: MTM really sparked our creativity and we're excited to write more music sooner rather than later while on our US tour!

Good point! LOL, music in 2014 it is!

Not this year but maybe 2012 will fit in with the whole apocalypse theme LP has had going the past 2 albums.

Or even next year!!

Wait till 2013.

LP do have a decent break mid year to work on some stuff..

My guess is early 2014. I'm keeping my expectations low.

Thats pushing it way too far.