Mike's responsibilities on LP

jakolp

Did you count the parts where Mike is harmonizing with Chester? Becuase I'm pretty sure Mike does some backing vocals on No More Sorrow.

And for Robot Boy, I think most of the song is sung by the two together (except Chester does the oohs and aahs and stuff so he'd have a little bit more).

Oh yeah i forgot bout the "Ohhhhhhh" that mike did for No More Sorrow.Will try to do Robot boy when i'm free

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meteora (Chester=71.5%) (Mike=28.5%)

1.Foreward

2.Don't Stay- Chester (2:25)

3.Somewhere I Belong- Chester (2:28) Mike (0:48)

4.Lying From You- Chester (1:34) Mike (1:24)

5.Hit the Floor- Chester (0:55) Mike (1:14)

6.Easier to Run- Chester (2:01) Mike (0:45)

7.Faint- Chester (1:23) Mike (0:44)

8.Figure 09- Chester (2:01) Mike (0:45)

9.Breaking the Habit- Chester (2:33)

10.From the Inside- Chester (1:56) Mike (0:32)

11.Nobody's Listening- Chester (0:56) Mike (1:50)

12.Session

13.Numb- Chester (2:33) Mike (0:13)

ATS (Chester=59.8%) (Mike=40.2%)

1.The Requiem- Mike (0:43)

2.The Radiance

3.Burning in the Skies- Mike (1:04) Chester (1:52)

4.Empty Spaces

5.When They Come for Me- Mike (1:25) Chester (2:12)

6.Robot Boy (Too difficult to count)

7.Jornada- Mike (0:33) Chester (0:33)

8.WFTE- Mike (1:05) Chester (2:14)

9.Wretches & Kings- Mike (1:38) Chester (1:31)

10.Blackout- Mike (1:01) Chester (2:00) (Come down part prone to mistakes)

11.WJL

12.Iridescent- Mike (0:58) Chester (1:49) Gang (1:02)

13.Fallout- Mike (0:58)

14.The Catalyst- Mike (2:10) Chester (2:54)

15.The Messenger- Chester (2:03)

HT: (Chester=71.2%) (Mike=28.7%)

Meteora (Chester=71.5%) (Mike=28.5%)

MTM: (Chester=77.7%) (Mike=22.3%)

ATS (Chester=59.8%) (Mike=40.2%)

Numbers don't Lie. Mike's vocal input was doubled on ATS is indeed Mike Album. Holy Shit......

The fact that you had to go back and listen to each song and time how much vocal input a Mike and Chester have is beyond ridiculous. I honestly for the life of me cannot understand what the big deal is with who sings and does what in the band. This sort of anal act would be considered insanity in some circles.

I made a mix of all the LP songs where either it's a song with just Chester or a song where Mike barely contributes. I like to listen to Linkin Park songs that have their LEAD SINGER doing LEAD VOCALS. Mike shouldn't sing that much, not to mention he sucks live. Blackout for example, is awesome until Mike's shitty vocals come in.

I made a mix of all the LP songs where either it's a song with just Chester or a song where Mike barely contributes. I like to listen to Linkin Park songs that have their LEAD SINGER doing LEAD VOCALS. Mike shouldn't sing that much, not to mention he sucks live. Blackout for example, is awesome until Mike's shitty vocals come in.

go listen to dead by sunrise then

Damn... That was a little harsh lol.

Edit: I just watched Blackout live haha. On the album, Mike's part is actually my favourite part (even though I think he should sing less and rap more). But... It's pretty weak live and Chester's part was quite a bit above my expectations... Damn.

Edited by jessiexo

Mike is pretty good in studio recordings, I just really don't like his singing live. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone with my last post in this thread, it was a little harsh...

And to LPDC, you can only listen to OOA so many times. LOL. Trust me, I've listened to DBS songs like I'm addicted. Same goes for Grey Daze, Chester collabs (Slow Ya Roll, Home Sweet Home, State Of The Art, B.O.W., everything).