Linkin Park Song Election - Finals 1

leftshoe18

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+9001

In Pieces, Iridescent, BTH and Little Things gone so early? Gosh they are in Top 10 LP songs, imo.

In pièces and TLGYA deserved maybe to last longer, but Irridescent and BTH were among the worst song from this election IMO. So I'm quite happy with them being eliminated. Everyone have different opinions...

In pièces and TLGYA deserved maybe to last longer, but Irridescent and BTH were among the worst song from this election IMO. So I'm quite happy with them being eliminated. Everyone have different opinions...

I have the exact opposite opinion. In Pieces is a good song but not among the best. TLTGYA is not amoung the best either. BTH and Iridescent on the other hand are amoung the best, but yeah your right we all have diferent opinions.. Edited by blakebeats

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Qwerty is going to die.... :( But to be honest, I didn't think it would last that long, so that's a leaving with the honors! :P

i mean i guess its an honor escaping lots of close eliminations throughtout this election, but i still think it should be in a little longer, but its about to go

The round is over:

With You 7

No More Sorrow 2

When They Come For Me 1

Figure.09 2

QWERTY 8

Faint 1

And QWERTY is eliminated in another close round. That's it for the B-sides.

The remaining songs are:

Hybrid Theory:

- With You

- A Place For My Head

- Papercut

Meteora:

- Faint

- Figure.09

Minutes to Midnight:

- No More Sorrow

A Thousand Suns:

- Waiting for the End