New Show Added In Phoenix, AZ!

Ree

LP just added another show to the North American leg of the "A Thousand Suns" World Tour!

"We've added a show in Phoenix, AZ at US Airways Center on Feb 28. Pre-sale tickets go on sale this Monday at 9AM PST for LPU members." Source: LP's Twitter

This is now the last show of the North American Tour. View the full 2011 tour schedule here.

Congrats!

There are also two rumored but unconfirmed shows on that tour:

Feb 13 - Cincinatti, OH @ U.S. Bank Arena

Feb 22 - San Jose, CA @ HP Pavilion At San Jose

Cincinatti was leaked when the tour dates were first posted but later turned out to be a mistake, and San Jose popped up on Ticketmaster recently but was later taken down. Hopefully these two get confirmed as well!

Oh man, I jumped up and down when I saw this. I didn't think I could love the band anymore but I do now. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSS. Ok, that's enough.

Seriously though, this Phoenix show changes everything for me. I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to see them on the tour because the closest shows (before today) were 5 and 6 hours away (San Diego and Las Vegas). Now I can just drive 20 minutes and I'm there. And it's also on a Sunday. Damn lucky and perfect. Now I know that I'll be seeing them next year. And it's going to be the last show of the tour. Wow. That could either be a very good thing or a bad thing. Hopefully a good thing since they'll have a one day break to rest after the Denver show.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur