LPU Summit In Sydney!

LPxDC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys will have so much fun!

Narc85 - Make sure you buy enough raffle tickets though for the chance to win backstage tours! Some guy at London bought 80 :lol: I bought 25 and still won! Good luck! I have no doubt that you will do some excellent reviews/updates :)

You guys will have so much fun!

Narc85 - Make sure you buy enough raffle tickets though for the chance to win backstage tours! Some guy at London bought 80 :lol: I bought 25 and still won! Good luck! I have no doubt that you will do some excellent reviews/updates :)

LOL! oh wow... now this is weird...

that guy was me :$

i hope to god it wasn't my brother walking around saying 'how's about that w*nker who bought 80 tickets' that let you know about that! lol

I really wanted to know who that guy was! What a fucking small world lol. Didn't you get chosen like 10 times?? Haha aww bless ya. :lol:

ahh well you know the drill since you have already been to a Summit :D I was deciding how many tickets to buy and then someone told me that this guy bought 80 and I was thinking "that rich bastard!" LMAO.

you should go to the Chicago one too! Make it a hat-trick

I really wanted to know who that guy was! What a fucking small world lol. Didn't you get chosen like 10 times?? Haha aww bless ya. :lol:

ahh well you know the drill since you have already been to a Summit :D I was deciding how many tickets to buy and then someone told me that this guy bought 80 and I was thinking "that rich bastard!" LMAO.

you should go to the Chicago one too! Make it a hat-trick

lol! the people at the front selling the tickets were definitely shocked. i actually lost count after the 6th ticket of mine was called! luckily they didn't all go to waste... i got to give one to my brother and another to the lady who was in a wheelchair.

oh you have no idea how much i'd love to go to the chicago one :( but i think if i take any more leave from work i may actually have no job to come back to haha. my boss has been pretty tolerable so far, so i definitely wouldn't wanna push it! :P

LOL! oh wow... now this is weird...

that guy was me :$

i hope to god it wasn't my brother walking around saying 'how's about that w*nker who bought 80 tickets' that let you know about that! lol

LOOOOOOOOOOL nice to meet you lmao I bought 40...same here, shared with other people :) LOL at others who just gave they spare winning tickets away haha. (i mean double - doesnt count thing) Edited by michalangelo

Aye narc, did a bloke buy 400 yesterday?

he did!!! he flew over from south africa to attend the summit - good on him! i told him i would have done the same (and, well... did essentially).

im still a bit annoyed about the blonde chick running the show... she was letting people who won multiple times choose which prize they wanted to keep, but for some reason, when it got to me, suddenly i wasn't allowed to do it - so i missed out on the one on one (see: six), photo with the band... if id known she was going to change the rules halfway through i would have kept my mouth shut when i realised id won the photo pit pass.

all good though - i won't complain - the experiences i got to... well... experience over the past 6 weeks have been absolutely incredible, and to be honest, a personal photo with the band won't change any of that.

i've got some incredible videos to share with you guys once i've caught up on sleep/hygiene/work/you know, the usual day to day life stuff! ;)

(but i WILL get started on some tonight :P)

EDIT: michalangelo, which guy were you man?!

Edited by Narc85

nevermind. we havent met btw. just was anxious who the hell bought 80 tickets...and won almost nothing. i want my photo w/ the band i've won :[

Hey thanks for the chat link btw. So you guys who won the photo with the band didn't get to take a photo and instead went on the tour with Mike backstage right? That tour was awesome! I wonder how the one with Hahn went. I still haven't seen anyone post about it...

haha Narc85 was the legendary "guy who bought 80 tickets" :lol: wtf someone bought 400 tickets at Sydney?!!

haha Narc85 was the legendary "guy who bought 80 tickets" :lol: wtf someone bought 400 tickets at Sydney?!!

and i just got totally pwnd in sydney by the "guy who bought 400 tickets" haha!

yeh he bought that much! said he was on holiday and he wasn't going to be buying anything else so why not... i'd do the same! haha

and i just got totally pwnd in sydney by the "guy who bought 400 tickets" haha!

yeh he bought that much! said he was on holiday and he wasn't going to be buying anything else so why not... i'd do the same! haha

So who is gonna be the "guy/girl in Chicago who bought 1000 tickets?"

:P