LP - 10.02.2011 - Washington, DC, Verizon Center

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may or may not meet me considering it's a school night and my parents won't let me hang around long. I feel honored though.

Its gonna happen. LPL is gonna take the verizon center by storm :0 Are you getting seats or pit?

It's my first too! :lol:

We all need to meet up. I was thinking of talking to some peeps and seeing if we can make an LPL flag to put up on Mike's keyboard or something lol

Except now I'm fucking NOT going because my fucking dad is being a fucking asshole and not fucking letting me go because it's on a fucking school night. FUCK.

thats a lot of fucks. That sucks man. Its a fucking Thursday the next day is Friday smh. What are you going to do about the tickets?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys, is anyone here on LPL doing a meet and greet for this show?

if you are, I'd really like it if I could meet up with one of you before-hand to give you a message to pass on to Chester or Mike.

a friend of mine named Kelley is not going to be able to come to the show, as she suffers from a medical condition called POTS. she had to be home schooled her final 2 years of high school, and could only stay at college for one semester. it's pretty hard for her to get out much, and I tried to get her to come, but standing in the pit for that long would be too hard on her.

if the band could give her a shout-out during the show or dedicate a song to her or something like that, it would really be special.

Edited by Xero21