LP - 10.02.2011 - Washington, DC, Verizon Center

SpikeMinoda

hey guys, is anyone here on LPL doing a meet and greet for this show?

if you are, I'd really like it if I could meet up with one of you before-hand to give you a message to pass on to Chester or Mike.

a friend of mine named Kelley is not going to be able to come to the show, as she suffers from a medical condition called POTS. she had to be home schooled her final 2 years of high school, and could only stay at college for one semester. it's pretty hard for her to get out much, and I tried to get her to come, but standing in the pit for that long would be too hard on her.

if the band could give her a shout-out during the show or dedicate a song to her or something like that, it would really be special.

If I do get the M&G, I'll definitely do that. Any song in mind?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I do get the M&G, I'll definitely do that. Any song in mind?

Well I asked her what her favorite song was, and she said A Place For My Head. Hands Held High and The Catalyst are two other favorites of her's as well.

I obviously don't expect them to play APFMH on a whim or anything like that. Really, a dedication on any song, or even just some sort of a shout-out during the show would be more than enough.

Edit: I'll definitely be posting this on Pooch's Facebook/sending him a message when the show's a bit closer.

Edited by Xero21

if i get a m&g i can do it. But itd be better to write it down on a piece of paper to hand it to them :)

I didn't try for a M&G so I can't do it myself. If somebody here gets it (I didn't realize you didn't already know yet), I'd really like to try to meet up with them like before the doors open, and I could hand whomever the piece of paper to give to the band.

I didn't try for a M&G so I can't do it myself. If somebody here gets it (I didn't realize you didn't already know yet), I'd really like to try to meet up with them like before the doors open, and I could hand whomever the piece of paper to give to the band.

Of course man. We all should meet up regardless. LPL meetups are always fun. NYC meetup was amazing and we should try to make this one even better haha

• 1 month later...

So, I don't know if anyone will check this thread, but is anyone else having a hard time getting their refund from Topspin? I still haven't gotten it and every time I contact them via e-mail they just regurgitate the same excuse of "we're working on it" and "it's our third party people". I received an e-mail from them on Feb. 21 saying my refund was submitted and to expect it in 3-5 days. Four weeks later I'm still missing $164 and they aren't giving me any straight answers. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? I'm about to lose it with these people!