LP - 10.02.2011 - Washington, DC, Verizon Center

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, what time do all you other guys plan on showing up there???

the show starts at 7:00pm, i'll probably try and get there between 5:00pm and 6:00pm. these are my first pit tickets and i want to make sure i can get as close as possible so the earlier the better.

the show starts at 7:00pm, i'll probably try and get there between 5:00pm and 6:00pm. these are my first pit tickets and i want to make sure i can get as close as possible so the earlier the better.

7 is when the first band starts?

From the Verizon Center Homepage:

Doors open at 6:00 p.m.

Time: 7:00pm

So presumably that's when the first band will start. Excited! :)

Btw: Is anyone in for a meet-up? I will be interning in DC in early 2011 and I don't know anyone there yet. I would hate to wait in line alone... :ph34r:

Edited by bout2break

I'll be down to meet up with anyone! Haha, I already know what i'll be wearing, i'll be wearing a black shirt, that says "Free Hugs" in pink letters on it! I'm gonna stand out! Haha, i wanna get there super early since I got general admission tickets, so I can be like, right up at the front!

Sounds great :D

You mean you'll be there super early like in "super early in the morning"? I don't know yet when to show up. From what I have experienced you get pretty much to the front (not first row of course but still quite a decent spot) if you arrive at the venue a couple of hours before doors open. I'm quite flexible though, there's always the option of skipping class ;)

First time pit-goer? Haha, this is me and my brothers first LP concert ever! Haha, and I'd be down! I just don't wanna be back in the pit where all the intense stuff goes down! Haha

this is my 3rd LP show, but i'm bringing my sister and it's her first. so excited for you guys :') we'll try and meet up!

I have the feeling it will be complicated to find a time that everyone will agree on ;)

But we should definitely try to meet up!

i'm sure we can figure out something. i have a 2.5 hour commute to get there but i don't want to get stuck in rush hour traffic so i'll probably be leaving in the morning. rush hour traffic in richmond is bad... i can't imagine in it DC.