"A Place For My Head" Live

hahninator

WTF, why everyone is still complaining???? Mike did something different at Dortmund and did it only for me, Overkill and Jacrid, cause of our LPL shirts. You can even hear him saying: only for you guys and see him pointing at us ....

If you would have been at the show you wouldn't complain about timing and things like.

I really hate this!!!

It doesn't matter what the band is doing always guys need to complain. I'm sick of this ... Be happy they do something different and not always the same.

Some guys need to grow up!!!!!!

WTF, why everyone is still complaining???? Mike did something different at Dortmund and did it only for me, Overkill and Jacrid, cause of our LPL shirts. You can even hear him saying: only for you guys and see him pointing at us ....

If you would have been at the show you wouldn't complain about timing and things like.

I really hate this!!!

It doesn't matter what the band is doing always guys need to complain. I'm sick of this ... Be happy they do something different and not always the same.

I think you're taking this a bit too personally. You're right we werent at the show. I would have shit my pants if i was there and mike gave me a shoutout, But it does seem a bit offbeat to me from an outside point of view. Calm down. It's just an opinion. :) I personally think its awesome they did that but it just didnt flow well. Thats it.

I really hate this!!!

Over-reaction much? :rolleyes:

bercy is one of the dsp's ill like to steal :D lol

I really hate this!!!

wheres' that video im excited !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by aravind221