7. Empty Spaces (LOL)

8. When They Come For Me

9. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (A weird piano-version anyway)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. Bleed It Out

20. One Step Closer

21. Fallout

22. The Catalyst

23. The Messenger

24. In The End

25. What I've Done

19 songs excludidng interludes! They need to play more real songs! And more songs from Meteora! Oh well, overall its not too bad but this setlist is a predictable LP setlist, they should switch it up a bit add some ht songs and more meteora songs. And get rid of the interludes. Besides Empty Spaces i don't want to hear the interludes live. Also as I said before WID is not a good closser. Close with OSC, Faint, bring back APFMH and close with it. Heck, i wouldn't mind if they closed with ITE

Setlist just posted by the member Ecstasy on LPA:

1. The Requiem

2. Wretches & Kings

3. Papercut

4. Given Up

5. New Divide

6. Faint

7. Empty Spaces (LOL)

8. When They Come For Me

9. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (A weird piano-version anyway)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. Bleed It Out

20. One Step Closer

21. Fallout

22. The Catalyst

23. The Messenger

24. In The End

25. What I've Done

Except for Faint's position and no SIB.... ME LIKEY!! =) Seriously though why the fuck no SIB?

Edited by LPPRJKT4

If anything, they should have closed with a song they've never closed with before. But I guess WID is fine, for now.

All A Thousand Suns songs apart from Robot Boy, Burning in the Skies and Blackout are awesome.

I fixed your post for you. ;) Edited by Dark_Adolescent

19 songs excludidng interludes! They need to play more real songs! And more songs from Meteora! Oh well, overall its not too bad but this setlist is a predictable LP setlist, they should switch it up a bit add some ht songs and more meteora songs. And get rid of the interludes. Besides Empty Spaces i don't want to hear the interludes live. Also as I said before WID is not a good closser. Close with OSC, Faint, bring back APFMH and close with it. Heck, i wouldn't mind if they closed with ITE

God damn it that was quick.

How the hell was this predictable? You thought they would start with W&K? Bring back Papercut? Play The Messenger?

did i just read someone complaining that they 'only' played 19 songs?

geez... which concerts do you go to? clearly i'm going to all the wrong ones because 19 is a pretty decent number these days. saw 30 seconds to mars recently, and although they absolutely killed it live - they played 15 songs if memory serves me correct - plus at least 3 of those were acoustic/half-versions of the songs... so maybe 12-13 complete songs?

Edited by Narc85

Number of songs (excluding interludes/intros) = 19

Songs from Hybrid Theory = 4

Songs from Meteora = 3

Songs from Minutes To Midnight = 5

Songs from A Thousand Suns = 6

New Divide = 1

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

yeah, you're right :D

If they include Blackout and POA then I'm happiest guy in the world

Very good setlist none the less. Surprised to see the messenger

can't wait to see the messenger performed live! would absolutely die from excitement if they were to play blackout but geez that would have to kill chester doing that live?

Dude they opened with the old school song on the new album, broke into PAPERCUT right after, DROPPED SIB (which I'm not happy about but I'm sure most are), LOATR, and crappy songs like that, and pretty much changed up the entire set leaving a few things the same, for the start of the tour, this is a pretty kickass set! Sure I'm disappointed over a few things, especially the way Faint was placed, that's just not right, but dude don't be hatin XD.

You've been pretty much complaining this whole thread, and you need to stop. I don't think anyone cares about what you want to hear.

Anyways, I think it's an awesome set. Excited for the rest of the tour!

I'm going to blackout at any minute now. I came back home physically damaged and psychologically deranged. Like, fucking seriously. YESTERDAY WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING LIFE. Review coming tomorrow.

That's a great setlist! Can't wait!! I hope they play the same songs in two days Damn, October 9th is almost here!!!

I'm still kind of doubtful about their setlist here in Chile, considering it's a Festival, and playing most of ATS may not 'please' the 'general audience'. We'll see

now the most important question: this setlist is the only one or they'll do like 2007/2008 tour?

I'm gonna wager they'll keep this one for the last two South America shows, then start rotating things in the arenas. Just my guess.