07.10.2010 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

19 songs excludidng interludes! They need to play more real songs! And more songs from Meteora! Oh well, overall its not too bad but this setlist is a predictable LP setlist, they should switch it up a bit add some ht songs and more meteora songs. And get rid of the interludes. Besides Empty Spaces i don't want to hear the interludes live. Also as I said before WID is not a good closser. Close with OSC, Faint, bring back APFMH and close with it. Heck, i wouldn't mind if they closed with ITE

No. Your post is predictable. Now its no longer "more Hybrid Theory" its "more Meteora" <_<

They can play all off Hybrid Theory from beginning to end and people like yourself will still find something to complain about.

Edited by arbiter

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn it that was quick.

How the hell was this predictable? You thought they would start with W&K? Bring back Papercut? Play The Messenger?

well, not like totally predictible but like from the others albums they played singles and common stuff they do. What i was mainly trying to say is they needed more meteora (my favorite lp album and it has the least amount of songs played from any of the albums) and that they should bring back some ht songs like (APFMY, POA, play PMA again for this tour,) Change it up a little is what i'm saying. obviously the new stuff is the same but they need some more of the old stuff that they never play again. And yes i did predict that they wou;d bring back papercut. Now that i look at it i'm also dissapointed that they didn't play Burning in the Skies

Dude they opened with the old school song on the new album, broke into PAPERCUT right after, DROPPED SIB (which I'm not happy about but I'm sure most are), LOATR, and crappy songs like that, and pretty much changed up the entire set leaving a few things the same, for the start of the tour, this is a pretty kickass set! Sure I'm disappointed over a few things, especially the way Faint was placed, that's just not right, but dude don't be hatin XD.

I wasn't hatin sorry if it came out that way. I just don't think they should be the interludes live and they should include more actual songs. They can still play empty spaces though. I'm overall happy just don't like a couple of things.

No. Your post is predictable. Now its no longer "more Hybrid Theory" its "more Meteora" <_<

They can play all off Hybrid Theory from beginning to end and people like yourself will still find something to complain about.

i would be happy if they played all of ht from begging to end (as long as they also added a couple meeteora and a couple ATS songs). I wouldn't complain about that. I usually don't complain about things but this time i did. i'm sorry for complaining should have kept it to myself.

Wow, great setlist in my opinion. Still not a fan of WID closing the show but here's to hoping they rotate setlists. I say keep all the same ATS songs for now (the others will make their way in eventually) but rotate some oldies in and out. That way they don't have to play the songs I'm sure some of them are sick of playing every night but the fans still get a chance to hear some good classic songs.

Some notes on the show:

- The "visuals" thing were shocking, they added effects catalyst/new divide/ats-like to the live broadcasting on the stage screens.

- I'm not sure of this one, but I think they used some kind of thermal camera sometimes on the screen on the back (behind the band) (The video looked in a thermal-camera fashion).

- Bleed it out studio version. They didn't do Rob's drum solo and Chester-Mike moment with the stage. :(

- Joe remixed the speech from Wretches and the speech from The Radiance (A different version of the NY show)

- Brad and Chester played drums on WTCFM.

- Chester went to the crowd on Breaking the Habit, and again in In The End, but there with Mike on one side and Chester in another.

And personally, I think that The Catalyst was played better than at the WMA's and NY.

And personally, I think that The Catalyst was played better than at the WMA's and NY.

Yeah, me too. They brought down the fucking house with TC. I imploded into a thousand pieces with the "Lift Me Up, Let Me Go" part

i will say this. I am generally happy with the setlists. whatever i said before i did not mean to come across as a complainer. I overall like the setlists

It's your own opinion, don't sweat it. Everyone's just grumpy that they didn't get to go, I know I am. XD

That said, I cannot wait for them to come to the States.

Edited by Dark_Adolescent

Nice selection of songs, surprised they played The Messenger! Not sure how I feel about the setlist though. The order of the songs seems a bit randomly thrown together, but I'll reserve judgement until I hear some recordings.

Just saying though, I think this would make a better setlist using those songs:

01. The Requiem

02. The Radiance

03. New Divide

04. Given Up

05. Faint

06. Wretches and Kings

07. Papercut

08. Empty Spaces

09. When They Come For Me

10. No More Sorrow

11. Jornada Del Muerto

12. Waiting For the End

13. Wisdom, Justice, and Love

14. Iridescent

15. Numb

16. Breaking the Habit

17. Shadow of the Day

18. Crawling

19. Bleed it Out

[Encore 1]

20. The Messenger

21. What I've Done

22. In the End

[Encore 2]

23. Fallout

24. The Catalyst

25. One Step Closer

On Facebook, 2 members of "Linkin Park Argentina"'s group posted this setlist; according to them, the songs were played on a different order :

‎1. The Requiem

2. Wretches & Kings

3. Papercut

4. Given Up

5. New Divide

6. Faint

7. Empty Spaces

8. When They Come For Me

9. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (A weird piano-version anyway)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. Bleed It Out

20. One Step Closer

21. Fallout

22. The Catalyst

23. The Messenger

24. In The End

25. What I've Done

On Facebook, 2 members of "Linkin Park Argentina"'s group posted this setlist; according to them, the songs were played on a different order :

‎1. The Requiem

2. Wretches & Kings

3. Papercut

4. Given Up

5. New Divide

6. Faint

7. Empty Spaces

8. When They Come For Me

9. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. Bleed It Out

20. One Step Closer

21. Fallout

22. The Catalyst

23. The Messenger

24. In The End

25. What I've Done

Yeah, this was the set. Astat was just posting a hypothetical set with the same songs. ;)

‎1. The Requiem

2. Wretches & Kings

3. Papercut

4. Given Up

5. New Divide

6. Faint

7. Empty Spaces

8. When They Come For Me

9. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. Bleed It Out

20. One Step Closer

21. Fallout

22. The Catalyst

23. The Messenger

24. In The End

25. What I've Done

That's exactly the same setlist that was already posted...?

Hey people.

The video for Waiting for the End is now available, I found a version here

http://music0926.pixnet.net/blog/post/18683696

I love how its low key, while being artistically pleasing. My favourite part(s) of the whole video is Mike's face, Chester's eye-less sockets, and the appearance of that weird image on the back of the ATS CD booklet.

Edited by arbiter