Shirts?

hahninator

LPLive Shirts!  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an LPLive t-shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy anything else like a long sleeved shirt, a tour poster or a hoodie?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you support $1 added to every item sold for Sotrix (LPLive host)?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We definitely cannot promise them by Europe but we can certainly try. We want to take our time and make sure these are done well. There's another Euro tour next year as well. I'll keep you updated.

We are not aiming for gloomy looks/colors...we want them to be a solid color with a design but nothing like black or dark grey or anything.

We definitely cannot promise them by Europe but we can certainly try. We want to take our time and make sure these are done well. There's another Euro tour next year as well. I'll keep you updated.

We are not aiming for gloomy looks/colors...we want them to be a solid color with a design but nothing like black or dark grey or anything.

pleaso don't hurry just for the europe tour in october.

I think this should be made in calmness to get an awesome result.

Would be cool if you would come up with more than one design so that we members can vote for the best one...or if we even could choose between 2 final designs.

The extra $1 is not an issue at all. The prices you have estimated are incredibly cheap for me so I would have to say I'd be happy to buy one or two of them.

I would also buy a long sleeved shirt without a doubt. That would be totally rad.

If there is more then one design I would purchase at least one of each.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has there been any movement on this with getting it to the general population?

the shirts are ready, now we are only waiting for a statement of the copy shop, whether it's posible to print the shirts like we want to have them and then we gonna throw them out and show them to you :D

More details to come hopefully end of this week ;)