Shirts?

hahninator

LPLive Shirts!  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an LPLive t-shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy anything else like a long sleeved shirt, a tour poster or a hoodie?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you support $1 added to every item sold for Sotrix (LPLive host)?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red shirts are only for the staff member!!!

the users will get different colors, can't tell ya which right now.

just sit back and Mark will announce everything real soon :D

Isn't that kind of pointless? What if someone wants to buy red? The staff members are spread out around several parts of the world, and it's not like if I want red and purchase it that some stranger will run up to me and go, "oh you are a staff member for LPL?"

Just saying, if you want more sales give your consumers more options to meet their tastes and preferences.

I say keep all the t-shirts one color for everyone. So people can go to a show and notice the shirt, and know instantly it's someone from LPL, other than have a bunch of different colors. (Red is a good color choice in this case, black would be bad).

Also, I say make something more with the t-shirt. It's nice and simple, but it can be easily duplicated anywhere. I'm pretty sure Overkill was the one who made the shirt design. Again, nothing wrong with it, but I could go and make a million copies of it right now (even if I wasn't the one who created the logo to begin with. :P). Overkill has WAY too much talent, and I'm sure he could make something even sicker than that! His posters prove it.

These things will sell like hotcakes!

lol@32 people not wanting to donate a dollar to Sotrix.

Some people don't share the same opinion as you regarding donations.

EDIT: For example, the reason I said no, I don't agree with $1 being added to every order because if I want to donate then I want to do it myself, in this case I probably would willingly donate a $1. Potential problem: what if I order something, decide I want another, go back and order another and I have to donate another $1 to order it. If you want $1 for something then just increase the price of the product by a $1, but if it's forced don't call it a donation.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

Also, I say make something more with the t-shirt. It's nice and simple, but it can be easily duplicated anywhere. I'm pretty sure Overkill was the one who made the shirt design. Again, nothing wrong with it, but I could go and make a million copies of it right now (even if I wasn't the one who created the logo to begin with. :P). Overkill has WAY too much talent, and I'm sure he could make something even sicker than that! His posters prove it.

You are right... but the problem is we need a very easy design because to have no problems to print it. The Second thing: No complicated stuff/graphics - if its too complicated to print it, the price for the shirt is to high. Yes I can make really badass shirt like the LPLive Posters but what if we don't have the option to print it or the costs for it are too high :/

its not easy... I think we have some good shirts for you and if you don't like them - we can still create new ones ;)

and trust me... the Member Shirts have more details/graphics on it as the Staff Shirts.