LP To Play In Tel Aviv, Israel!

Linkindude92

nothing special... that the band is looking forward to come play in Israel, new LP album , Fanclub presale, public sale tomorrow, show will start at 9PM, the promotor says alot of people in israel have been demanding LP for years and now it finally happens"

it again started make me think that they can come to india this time

Let's see if they play in India too. Not too unrealistic.

I hope they do a show in India because I've seen so many Indian fans on LPL and LPA

Bless you all. Please INDIA for once!!

Congrats Israel.

I dont care if they'd play numb 17 times.... They are coming thats whats more important.

I'm just trying to tell everybody who complains about every setlist not to expect too much from this one and just be happy for the people who get to see Linkin Park.

It seems like some people here want every single setlist to be different every night and full of old songs and if the setlist stays the same/similar for a tour then suddenly LP sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Calling it now: the set is going to be JUST hits since they've never played there. Don't complain about it when it happens.

i seriously doubt LP will change the setlist unless they have a Shanghai 2009 happen again. Too much light fixtures and gear to change up just for one show