LA Laser Show

lerkid

Did anyone from LPLive make it out to the Laser Show? We want to hear from you! Did you enjoy it?

Here's some video clips:

The Catalyst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj1JBAQUEpo

Blackout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdOwlq_QgE

"Jornada Del Muerto" and "Waiting For The End"

"Iridescent"

"Burning in The Sky"

Wretches and Kings

end:

If anyone has anything else to add, let's see it!

Big thank you to MrInfluXion for recording some of his clips

Edited by JustinBieber

I went last night and thought it was really cool. I wasn't sure what to expect when going, so I was amazed by how cool the lasers turned out to be. I definitely didn't think they'd have full-blown animations with stories and the like. "Robot Boy" was particularly story-heavy. It started with a little robot-like guy running into an alligator, fleeing from it, and then eventually going back to confront it (and somehow swapping heads with it).

The rest of the event was great too. The band did a nice, albeit brief, Q&A and Mike stuck around signing autographs for another 15-20 minutes after that. The only lame part was that Mike stopped signing autographs and left when he was only one person away from me lol.

During the Q&A, they mentioned that the band didn't actually see any of the laser show until it ran last night. So I guess that was a bit of a gamble on LP's part, but it worked out in the end. Props to Lazarium, the company that put the whole laser show together.

I posted a brief video of the ending to "Wretches and Kings" on YouTube for those who are interested. It's not the best quality, but it still shows what the event was like. Here it is:

Edited by JSR