• Fallout
    • The Catalyst
    • The Messenger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iridescent is winning. WTF.

The song grew on me big time, but best on the album ? I think not. Had I not heard an LP song that didnt sound like it before then maybe, but honestly, just sounded like Shadow of the Day to me.

Wretches and Kings cause its fresh, Robot Boy because its LTGYA-ish, Waiting for the End, all are better choices.

Iridescent is winning. WTF.

The song grew on me big time, but best on the album ? I think not. Had I not heard an LP song that didnt sound like it before then maybe, but honestly, just sounded like Shadow of the Day to me.

Wretches and Kings cause its fresh, Robot Boy because its LTGYA-ish, Waiting for the End, all are better choices.

Ain't that a little contradictory?

How ? Cause I said Iridescent is winning, then said the song grew on me ? Would you like it the other way round ? Nothing contradictory there :D

It was the part about Iridescent sounding like Shadow of the Day making you not like it and then you said you liked Robot Boy because it was like LTGYA.

Edit: By the way, I don't understand the link between Iridescent and SOTD. Could you explain how they are similar?

Edited by leftshoe18

Edit: By the way, I don't understand the link between Iridescent and SOTD. Could you explain how they are similar?

i also agree

that iridescent and sotd are different.they sound very different to me. SOTD IMO is one of the weakest songs on MTM (besides VD and TLTGYA) and Iridescent is one of the best of ats. I don't think they are similar at all and like you are wondering why people are saying this

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

the best song is this demo i found on youtube from ATS & its from the doc. too....

i think we mite get the full version on LPUX??? hopee soo cause this is not in any song!? on the album...xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPpFwRi9tP4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2JBZch-lt8&feature=sub

i found 2 videos of demos/seeds form the doc. some maybe can or might end up on LPUX..hmm!

Edited by LPUemo360

The soft vocals, piano, the overall vibe of the song reminds me of SOTD.

I love MTM and the whole soft songs, just when I heard Irid for the first time, I just thought, come on, this is the best you can do ? It does feel like to me it could have been on MTM.

The soft vocals, piano, the overall vibe of the song reminds me of SOTD.

I love MTM and the whole soft songs, just when I heard Irid for the first time, I just thought, come on, this is the best you can do ? It does feel like to me it could have been on MTM.

so you thought, this is the best they can do? well, the aanswer to that is yes cause Iridescent is one of their best songs ever and one of their most well written songs (only losing to WFTE for best song, and losing to WFTE and BTH for best written) Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

so you thought, this is the best they can do? well, the aanswer to that is yes cause Iridescent is one of their best songs ever and one of their most well written songs (only losing to WFTE for best song, and losing to WFTE and BTH for best written)

Little Things Give You Away is the best song they've ever done.

They can and should do better than Iridescent.

I'm a fan of it sure, but it isn't a particuarly special or uinique song.

Little Things Give You Away is the best song they've ever done.

They can and should do better than Iridescent.

I'm a fan of it sure, but it isn't a particuarly special or uinique song.

well i personally think they can't do much better than iridescent cause iridescent is done Extremely well