Waiting For The End Is Now On Linkin Park's Myspace

lerkid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This song is amazing. I am really pleased with their work this time around.

Off topic, but I noticed reviews and a lot of people claiming there is not a lot of guitar on this album, yet I have heard guitar on every song that has been released.

I think it's more of the fact that people do not truly understand music like I thought they did and know what capabilities a guitar has when put through the test of technology.

Edited by rav0k

Wow.....thats what actually came out of my mouth after listen to this song, i know it maybe too early o say this, but this song has changed of what a LP song is. An LP song is any song that sticks to me and makes me want to just play it over and over it again. The lyrics are just great, i going thru something like that now and it actually cheered me up that the song talks about that. Numb is my favorite song of all times, but this song it's getting there. But like i said, too early to tell, but this might become my favorite LP song, hell, my favorite song of all time.