Linkin Park Australian Contest

Joseph

Update: Linkin Park Australia have now officially announced and launched a new contest for Australians.

"We promised you something exciting, so how about giving you the chance to be flown to an exotic location to see LINKIN PARK perform live? We have just launched a MASSIVE Australian only competition on http://www.athousandsuns.com.au/ - check it out and get amongst it!"

You can either win a trip to see Linkin Park live at an exotic location which is yet to be announced by submitting a picture or a video providing how much of a Linkin Park fan you are.

You can also win a Deluxe Fan Edition Box Set (valued at $100 AUD) by submitting your best Linkin Park moment.

The official Linkin Park Australia Facebook page just recently released a teaser for Australian fans.

"There’s something exciting coming your way, stay tuned!"

It will probably be some tour dates, what do you guys think?

Edited by Hahninator

I hope it's the tour dates. I need to know so I can plan my holidays around them lol.

EDIT: Here's what it is:

We promised you something exciting, so how about giving you the chance to be flown to an exotic location to see LINKIN PARK perform live? We have just launched a MASSIVE Australian only competition on http://www.athousandsuns.com.au/ - check it out and get amongst it!

Edited by denemy

"There’s something exciting coming your way, stay tuned!"

30 sec samples please

30 sec samples please

30 sec samples please

30 sec samples please

30 sec samples please

30 sec samples please

30 sec samples please

Edited by feelthless