ATS Album Release Concert

hahninator

I have been coming to this website for over a year now and I have to say im very impressed. I finally made an a account but im very awair of how things are run on here.

Anyways, I live in the Alabama and am intrested in going to the NYC show if anyone pitches in.

P.S. My first show was the 8/3/08 in Atlanta GA. Same as the admins. :]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes so when is the presale and how much are they? this is so important haha. so, they say you have to pre-order ATS thru lp.com by August 22 to get the presale or whatever so maybe that's when it starts.

ill definitely go if the tickets are reasonable, i have bus tickets to worry about :unsure:

Edited by mckellynna

Presale info will be sent in an email to LPU members next week. I'm sure it'll sell out. Damn, middle of the week trip to NYC is just insane.

I have been coming to this site for over a year now and watching everything you say. I finally sat down and made an account so I could reply to this post.

I to live in the south in Mobile AL and would like to tag along for the show to NYC if I can get a ticket.

P.S. My first show was the 8/3/08 Atlanta GA show. The same one as Hahninator. :]

Cool, welcome to LPLive. I've been to Mobile quite a few times...went to Bayfest last year. I frequent Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Very nice, glad to see you were at PR08. My first show was PR07 but PR08 was pretty sweet too!

Presale info will be sent in an email to LPU members next week. I'm sure it'll sell out. Damn, middle of the week trip to NYC is just insane.

eff me for not being able to renew my membership earlier.

i'm wondering if that same e-mail will be sent to those who pre-order LPUX?

i just really want to know the price for the tickets so that i'm ready when they go up. it's a tad ridiculous that we have to wait to see the prices on such short notice.

...did i just complain? ugh, i think i'm coming down with a case of LPL.

the venue's website says that they are on sale now - that's false, right?

because the description on the lpu page says people like me who pre-ordered LPUX will be able to purchase tickets on the 23rd, before they are released to the public.

im most likely sure this show might get released in DVD :) since its a special one and the only show which is going to have full ATS songs played live

@ ADAM

will it make it in dvd :)

They won't do another Live DVD just two years after Road To Revolution...