Short Germany 2003 Clips Surface

hahninator

There's not much footage surfacing these days from the 2003 era of the band, so when I stumbled upon these I was pleasantly surprised.

Nikman and Garo (two LPL members) recently obtained three small proshot clips from Germany in 2003 - the first two are from the Hamburg 2003 LPU tour and the last one is from the Berlin 2003 show. We thought we'd share to the LPLive users since it's a slow news day.

Lying From You (1)

Lying From You (2)

Somewhere I Belong

It's not much but I haven't seen these anywhere before so I thought I'd share. Enjoy! Check out the rowdy crowds in the first two videos.

Hopefully more cool stuff like this comes out soon.

am I kind of a contributor now? haha ;D

I was just too busy to go through all the stuff I had and so didn't recognize the cool stuff. I'm happy sck found it now. Good old LP. seems even more valuable if I look at the catalyst and the direction LP probably goes >.<

pretty funny when you think about it.

i had 3 tickets for free from the lpu back in the day for the hamburg show. it was like my 4th concert (while i'm about to break the 100 this year) and i clearly remember the rowdy crowd but what made this night even more special was the meet and greet. it was backstage, really intimate, small and AFTER the show with the guys sitting behind the table and a line of people that was roughly 20 persons long. even the support act "emil bulls" were in this line. i got my hybrid theory tab book signed and remember phoenix (i think he was it) asking me if i could play all of those.

mike was the last one at the table and he was fooling around with the rest of the band but when i stopped by i told him how much linkin park's music helped me and what it means to me. he became all serious immediately, shook my hand and thanked me. there is a photo of this handshake in existence on my harddrive and i have to smile everytime i look at it :).

those were the days.

i had 3 tickets for free from the lpu back in the day for the hamburg show. it was like my 4th concert (while i'm about to break the 100 this year) and i clearly remember the rowdy crowd but what made this night even more special was the meet and greet. it was backstage, really intimate, small and AFTER the show with the guys sitting behind the table and a line of people that was roughly 20 persons long. even the support act "emil bulls" were in this line. i got my hybrid theory tab book signed and remember phoenix (i think he was it) asking me if i could play all of those.

mike was the last one at the table and he was fooling around with the rest of the band but when i stopped by i told him how much linkin park's music helped me and what it means to me. he became all serious immediately, shook my hand and thanked me. there is a photo of this handshake in existence on my harddrive and i have to smile everytime i look at it :).

those were the days.

Awesome story man! Could you share that picture with us?

I lost this SIB clip along with the Chester interview a looong time ago. Glad to see someone still has this.

The Docks in Hamburg got to be the only venue where LP, Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise performed.

Yeah it is the only venue all 3 of them played. LP and DBS played at The Roxy in Hollywood, and you'd think Mike would've had FM play there too, but nope. It's weird how FM never did a headlining LA show. Both side projects sure didn't tour much. Pretty cool fact.

those were the days.

Awesome!

Nice clips, thanks for sharing :)

mike was the last one at the table and he was fooling around with the rest of the band but when i stopped by i told him how much linkin park's music helped me and what it means to me. he became all serious immediately, shook my hand and thanked me. there is a photo of this handshake in existence on my harddrive and i have to smile everytime i look at it

those were the days.

awesome.

what was joe doing?