Linkin Park White Hybrid Theory Shirt Signed

Please tell me this isn't Sal.

This is a great shirt. I have the blue one. Machine Shop just gave out a white one on Twitter a few days ago. Sigs look SOOO old, from like 2001 lol. Chester NEVER signs like that.

It's Sal. I recognize the account.

It's a shame. He's selling a lot of stuff, on the LPU he was offering a painting the guys made for him. O_o

Yeah. I think we all managed to talk him out of that one, at least at the time. I can't be sure that he won't end up selling it at some point though.

Sometimes ya gotta make hard decisions.

Yeah. I think we all managed to talk him out of that one, at least at the time. I can't be sure that he won't end up selling it at some point though.

Sometimes ya gotta make hard decisions.

True. I would never want to sell that, but I guess I'm not in his place.

True. I would never want to sell that, but I guess I'm not in his place.

i would never buy that. too expensive. i don't care if its signed by all the band. costs too much. I wouldn't even try to sell it.

Yeah, not worth it in my opinion. When he mentioned it on the LPU I was thinking he wanted around the $100 - $200 mark, but this is just ridiculous.

EDIT: I just realized something... how is this news?

Edited by Aiman

he has been to about 50 shows, has a full sleeve of lp tats, chester knows him (even mentioned him on fuse tattoo stories). he's a superfan lol. i think the topic is more about the item for sale than who is selling it. the fact that its coming from sal just means its authentic. i watched the band sign it so im just letting ppl know its not a fake

Edited by deadnbloated

...that's it? This topic made it seem like he was more important than that.

He's one of their original fans from the very beginning (I believe his first show was in 2000 before Hybrid Theory came out), he's been to something like 50 shows total, been invited up on stage with the band a few times, he's even been in a few LPTV/LP Newscaster episodes.

If you watched that Tattoo Stories (or whatever it's called) video with Mike and Chester, the Sal Chester talks about is the same one we're talking about. He's on the Breaking the Habit DVD too. During a clip where it shows an LP concert, he's the one with the honey comb tattoos.

If you watched that Tattoo Stories (or whatever it's called) video with Mike and Chester, the Sal Chester talks about is the same one we're talking about. He's on the Breaking the Habit DVD too. During a clip where it shows an LP concert, he's the one with the honey comb tattoos.

yup. you can spot him in a couple of other things too like the ulalume dbs show and lp's webster hall show. he's like a mini celebrity at lp shows. people are always coming up to us pretending to know him. kinda funny.

fiore always has someone bring him water during the shows too lol

Edited by deadnbloated