Figure.09 -- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.

Legend

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love this read. Figure.09 is a song I want to hear live so hopefully one day that dream will come true. My least favourite LP tracks are usually their singles with the exception of a few. So if they got rid of Crawling, Numb or What I've Done for this song, that would be awesome! Bring back the awesomeness live!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This song is really just an average song to me. I mean, it's one of the better ones on Meteora, sure, but I only like 1 or 2 songs off that album. Figure .09 is not one of them. I kind of group with Faint as being something that I can listen to, but I never go out of my way to do so.

I don't consider Figure 09 as something special, it's an average Meteora song. I actually like, just as any other LP song, but what I like especially about the song is the guitar part played on the intro and first part of the bridge. There's songs on Meteora that deserves much more appreciation than Figure 09.