New User Online Record!

Legend

I would just like to congratulate LPL, all its members, and it's wonderful staff on hitting another milestone. The activity stats of LPL was something that has always interested me, on how fast it has grown over the years. I have just noticed we have hit another milestone.

Back in May of Last Year, the LPL forums hit a record with the amount of users online. That record was set at 393, during the release of New Divide. How amazing is that!

Low and behold folks... our community has come together and we have done it again. We have set another record for us to break in the future! At 3:07 AM (forum time) yesterday, we hit a whopping 558 users online at once! Holy cow! That is a 42% INCREASE from our previous record. That is quite a large number! Congrats everyone! I'm hoping that as more and more information is released on the new album, we can beat this record!

Once again, congrats to LPL and it's community! Keep on rocking!

Thanks for the shoutout Legend. Yeah this might be due to Mike, but I think we'll break that for the first show of 2010. People are going to want a setlist, show info and all that ASAP. We usually have huuuuge amounts of people online for those shows so I think Chile will break it again.

Thanks for the shoutout Legend. Yeah this might be due to Mike, but I think we'll break that for the first show of 2010. People are going to want a setlist, show info and all that ASAP. We usually have huuuuge amounts of people online for those shows so I think Chile will break it again.

After Chile I'm pretty sure LPU 10 will top that. Or the new LP album. Oh man these last 4 months of the year are going to be super intense 0____0 :D