Show In Denmark Added

SpikeMinoda

LP just announced a show in Denmark via LP.com. Source here.

"We'll be playing at MCH Arena in Herning, Denmark on October 30th. LPU members can purchase pre-sale tickets starting tomorrow. Tickets go on sale to the public on Tuesday, June 29 at 10AM (local)."

Roll Call thread can be found here.

EDIT: The venue website can be found here. Although Wikipedia and Google are showing this is potentially an outdoor show, the venue website confirms it is indoors.

We also have received a tip saying there will be DSP's sold on this tour.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say this, but are the promoters retarded? I mean honestly. This is not a festival, why the hell are they not announcing a show in Copenhagen? That is the source of multiple country fans. Holy shit. Better see another date for denmark IN COPENHAGEN and/or Malmö.

I have to say this, but are the promoters retarded? I mean honestly. This is not a festival, why the hell are they not announcing a show in Copenhagen? That is the source of multiple country fans. Holy shit. Better see another date for denmark IN COPENHAGEN and/or Malmö.

Because its big and many people will come. You should know by now that this is a promoters criteria.

1.Can we make money?

2.Is it big?

3.Will people turn up?

and Voila you have your self a gig. :D

Because its big and many people will come. You should know by now that this is a promoters criteria.

1.Can we make money?

2.Is it big?

3.Will people turn up?

and Voila you have your self a gig. :D

No worries. Alex likes to cry about the lack of Swedish shows or the fact that they get cancelled. It's to the point that it can be expected just like the yearly rumors of Brazilian shows.

No worries. Alex likes to cry about the lack of Swedish shows or the fact that they get cancelled. It's to the point that it can be expected just like the yearly rumors of Brazilian shows.

lol yeah i love the rumors about the brazilian shows^^ but this time it was for real :P after 6 years :D

i can't belive LP will play open air in october^^

MCH Arena is a Danish football stadium ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCH_Arena

Haha fortunetly living in London dosn't provide me with those kind of feelings but A source did tell me that they would not be visiting Sweden this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jk ;)

I would like to say something about the shows without you just making comments about Hultsfred being canceled, i accepted it long ago, so it would be nice if you would just let it go. I'm just saying, Copenhagen is where they will have alot of other fans from multiple countries, most of the big bands like Rammstein and Metallica play there as well, it is the center of music for Denmark. And either way, they will most likely play in Sweden, this is not some fun short tour that pretty much stays in Germany/UK. This is an album promotion tour, and they seem to have their way around scandinavia during all the album tours so far, excluding the fact that they have only played here once.

I would like to say something about the shows without you just making comments about Hultsfred being canceled, i accepted it long ago, so it would be nice if you would just let it go. I'm just saying, Copenhagen is where they will have alot of other fans from multiple countries, most of the big bands like Rammstein and Metallica play there as well, it is the center of music for Denmark. And either way, they will most likely play in Sweden, this is not some fun short tour that pretty much stays in Germany/UK. This is an album promotion tour, and they seem to have their way around scandinavia during all the album tours so far, excluding the fact that they have only played here once.

Its a joke alex ;)

If they are playing in Denmark they will hopefully play Sweden too.

And I hope they do, I have the wristband from Hultsfred on still, and I'm not removing it untill they play here.

Edited by Keols

First show LP.com announces before LPL, lol. :lol:

They beat us with the 2nd London show as well as this one. Adam and I have been racing to get shows posted, haha :P He said we barely beat him with Paris and Zurich, but he got us with London night 2 and this one.

I find this really interesting. An outdoor show in the middle of the tour - I never saw this one coming. I thought the European Tour was completely announced. I don't see any other shows being added though...I'm pretty sure they'll close the tour in London like they did last time. I don't see Spain, Italy or any other countries like Sweden getting shows until summer 2011. I do think they'll return to Sweden though lol.

There's not 4 shows in a row. October has 31 days.

I really don't care where LP plays in Europe as long as this entire European Tour has DSP's sold. Absolutely NO excuse this time since the entire tour is LP headlining. Austria, Zurich and Germany have all had DSP's before. There's no Athens on this tour either. Only one I would be hesitant about is Denmark but I really hope we get it. No reason LP can't do DSP's for every single show of this album touring cycle. Metallica does it. Why the hell can't LP do it? The fact we didn't get Knebworth last year while Metallica fans did is a joke...and no Athens, no St. Petersburg, no Pori...what in the world. Praying for DSP's for the entire Euro run.

They beat us with the 2nd London show as well as this one. Adam and I have been racing to get shows posted, haha :P He said we barely beat him with Paris and Zurich, but he got us with London night 2 and this one.

I find this really interesting. An outdoor show in the middle of the tour - I never saw this one coming. I thought the European Tour was completely announced. I don't see any other shows being added though...I'm pretty sure they'll close the tour in London like they did last time. I don't see Spain, Italy or any other countries like Sweden getting shows until summer 2011. I do think they'll return to Sweden though lol.

There's not 4 shows in a row. October has 31 days.

I really don't care where LP plays in Europe as long as this entire European Tour has DSP's sold. Absolutely NO excuse this time since the entire tour is LP headlining. Austria, Zurich and Germany have all had DSP's before. There's no Athens on this tour either. Only one I would be hesitant about is Denmark but I really hope we get it. No reason LP can't do DSP's for every single show of this album touring cycle. Metallica does it. Why the hell can't LP do it? The fact we didn't get Knebworth last year while Metallica fans did is a joke...and no Athens, no St. Petersburg, no Pori...what in the world. Praying for DSP's for the entire Euro run.

They would be stupid not to sell DSPs. Everyone would love to hear high quality recordings of these new tracks played live from the new album! Hear the fans! You want to make money? Make us DSPs, yo.