New Linkin Park USA show (not confirmed)

First show in the US if this is confirmed...

http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=1845890

LA Lloyd’s Rock 30 will celebrate its tenth anniversary July 4, 2010. A special show has been produced to highlight this event. LA Lloyd will count down the biggest songs that have graced the chart for the past ten years and feature the artists behind these hits. Guests that will appear on LA Lloyd’s Rock 30 Tenth Anniversary include Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Nickelback, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Korn, Linkin Park, Seether, Mudvayne, Saving Abel, Trapt and Saliva. LA Lloyd commented, “This is the biggest event of my career celebrating the Rock 30’s Tenth Anniversary.

Edited by LinkinJoze

Hope this gets confirmed, but it sounds like it would only be a non-performing apperance.

Oh, and Nickelback.......

Posted Image

Or it could be a guest appearance on a song or two, either way LP, Korn, and Disturbed at one show? WIN, just like the old days XD.

I saw Nickelback in April and they just brought it. Amazing production, great setlist. Show was REALLY LOUD, too loud for my ears but I had a great time. Chad is so weird but they had an awesome live show, I will give them that.

And I think this is like an appearance, not a concert.

I saw Nickelback in April and they just brought it. Amazing production, great setlist. Show was REALLY LOUD, too loud for my ears but I had a great time. Chad is so weird but they had an awesome live show, I will give them that.

And I think this is like an appearance, not a concert.

Seconded. Not a fan of Nickelback, but I saw their show last summer and they definitely bring it live.

Pray to God that LP plays their new single there!

2nd. I doubt it, but we can hope! If they play any song, I would want it to be the new single. But I don't see them setting up all of LP's equipment for one song. Maybe a short set of 4-6 songs would be cool.

When 'All The Right Reasons' came out, Nickelback was okay. The album is good for that type of rock. I call it 'skank rock'. It just got overplayed way too much. I got tired of the songs very quickly. Same thing happened with Green Day's 'American Idiot'. It is a typical case of Radio Killed The Video Star.....lol. I really hope it never happens to LP. It is also good that I don't listen to radio much anymore. ;)

I don't think this even means LP will be in attendance at the event, the way that's worded, it sounds like they're just naming some of the artists that are featured on their countdown or whatever.

I pretty much guarantee this isn't a live performance. At best, we'll get a short interview out of it.