LP - 09.11.2010 - Birmingham, UK, LG Arena

hahninator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome Adam! I'll be going to Manchester and Birmingham one. I take it you will be attending the LPL m&g?

And with this post, it seems you have multiple accounts, Colin. Please let me know which you want to keep - this one or the currently suspended one (coliinreiid).

confirmed members from lp live attending the Birmingham Uk Gig

ps:- add your name to list if you are coming :)

1) heartgram _616

2)coliinreiid

3)Luki9875

4)linkinpark17

5)aravind221

6) adam

Edited by aravind221

Hey guys. I was wondering you think we could some how organise a time and meet up in the venue in some way?

sure absolutely im interested in it right from the first and let wait till all the members post their views , probably design a banner on behalf of lplive something like that ;)

fuck i missed alot lol <br /><br />one question is there going to be a LPU meet and greet? if so ill join the LPU like when i get some money lol<br /><br />erm best place to meet up would be inline if some1 gets there early (probs me i live like 20 mins from there ill take the day off if i have to lol) and basically get a logo of some sort so we can id each other<br /><br />

and Adam is coming fuck thats great :)

Edited by heartagram_616

fuck i missed alot lol <br /><br />one question is there going to be a LPU meet and greet? if so ill join the LPU like when i get some money lol<br /><br />erm best place to meet up would be inline if some1 gets there early (probs me i live like 20 mins from there ill take the day off if i have to lol) and basically get a logo of some sort so we can id each other<br /><br />

and Adam is coming fuck thats great :)

im designing a banner and bringing it along with me frm india :D And lets pass it to the lp team on behalf of Lp live and meet and greet would be amazing im in Lpu , it would be nice if our guys here in lp live who r coming can get a chance to see the band together and we can gift the band something from our end ;)

and abt id any ideas dude ??????