LP - 09.11.2010 - Birmingham, UK, LG Arena

hahninator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go here mark http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Exhibition_Centre

it was called the NEC but then (from the wiki) - From 1 September 2008, the NEC Arena was officially renamed as the LG Arena, following a naming-rights sponsorship deal with global electronics company LG. The arena is currently undergoing a £29 million overhaul of its facilities, paid for by loans from Birmingham City Council and regional development agency Advantage West Midlands.

we need more people from LPL to come to this show :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just checked the lp live thing (show date that shit is handy :) and i that show was @ the NIA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_NIA

so no its not the same venue :)

Edited by heartagram_616

hey guys i hope to make it to the Birmingham concert and itz gud to see that u guys r already geared up for the show , and it would be of much help if u guys can tell me how i can purchase the tickets for the show and i intend to join u guys for the show and have fun , ill be coming from India all the way to see Lp live :) ))) and im also planning to design a banner and bring it along for the concert and Mark & others if u guys are interested in the banner idea we can discuss and make the show a memorable one :)

thnx in advance

regards

Edited by aravind221

hey guys i hope to make it to the Birmingham concert and itz gud to see that u guys r already geared up for the show , and it would be of much help if u guys can tell me how i can purchase the tickets for the show and i intend to join u guys for the show and have fun , ill be coming from India all the way to see Lp live :) ))) and im also planning to design a banner and bring it along for the concert and Mark & others if u guys are interested in the banner idea we can discuss and make the show a memorable one :)

thnx in advance

regards

thats so fucking cool ur coming from India to see LP

anyways do you have a debit or credit card? WEBSITE

you may have to email them and see if thet will post to you other wise you can pickup at the venue :rolleyes:

hope everything works out for you

thats so fucking cool ur coming from India to see LP

anyways do you have a debit or credit card? WEBSITE

you may have to email them and see if thet will post to you other wise you can pickup at the venue :rolleyes:

hope everything works out for you

dude thnx for ur reply much appreciated , yes i do have a card but ive been searching some sites to book the tickets so that i can get it delivered to my home here . im coming to coventry in september and ill be for a year there, and getting the tickets in the end would be a tough job , rather getting the ticket handy even before i come . :)

and i was browsing through the ticket master website itz put that the tickets would be deliverd 7 days before the concert by that time i will be almost in coventry itself , im a bit confused is it not possible for the tickets to get delivered now , like if u book today they will ship the ticket in a week r something like that , is ther any site which does that , cuz im worried by the time i come to coventry in september all the tickets would have been sold out and i desperately want to see in STANDING ROW AND not seated :)

Edited by aravind221

cool and congrats on getting urs :) ,is there any way to get the tickets by ordering and will they ship in week or so is there any site which does that :(

nah i dont think they will i booked my on 17/6 and they aint come they said they will come in a few days or 7 days b4 the gig

only thing you can do is send them to a family member here in the UK or send an email stating that your in india and you will be coming here in sept and see what they have to say

nah i dont think they will i booked my on 17/6 and they aint come they said they will come in a few days or 7 days b4 the gig

only thing you can do is send them to a family member here in the UK or send an email stating that your in india and you will be coming here in sept and see what they have to say

im sorry by the way i didnt get myself introduced my name is aravind and ur good name plz :) , so it seems to be a lil bit of mess in getting the tickets and i jus wanna confirm one thing if i can purchase the tickets when i move to coventry in september will i still get tickets at that time :) or is it like first cum first basis or they increase the rates at end of sale something like that :) and i do not have any much in the place itz going to jus like the karate kid ROFL :D , ill jus work on it on the other end seems still time is there . ill try somehow to find persons and ill get through them , or else i have a person in london , ill try if he can he book the tickets for me is there any specification only the person who purchased needs to go or anyone can use the ticket :)

i wanna see if lp can make a day like this >>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by aravind221

why don't you just do Will Call? order the damn things and pick them up at the venue. SO easy. that's what I'm doing and I'm coming from America. did it for 3 out of 4 shows last year in Europe and it worked perfectly. don't get those things shipped. London to India is a LONG way and those tickets go through MANY different hands - huge huge chance for them to not show up at all at your house.

linkinpark17, can you take a pic or scan your ticket so we can add it to LPLive? thanks :)

why don't you just do Will Call? order the damn things and pick them up at the venue. SO easy. that's what I'm doing and I'm coming from America. did it for 3 out of 4 shows last year in Europe and it worked perfectly. don't get those things shipped. London to India is a LONG way and those tickets go through MANY different hands - huge huge chance for them to not show up at all at your house.

linkinpark17, can you take a pic or scan your ticket so we can add it to LPLive? thanks :)

mark , thnx dude , cool will do that as soon as possible and mark about the banner have u decided anything , a banner on behalf of lp live , if u and the members r interested we can work out on that :)

expecting a day like this >>>>>>>>

Posted Image

set list 09.11.2010 - Birmingham, UK, LG Arena

1. sold my soul to yo mama / announcement service public

2. with you

3. paper cut [ new extended version]

4. Plc. 4Mie head

5. wake (extended intro ) / New divide

6. breaking the habit [ piano /drums ] mix with One step closer [ break intro x- ecutioner cut ]

7. Figure 0.9 / Faint

8. itz going down

9. Pts of authority [ extended intro with Red to black]

10. lying from you

11. she couldnt stay

12. carousel intro / from the inside

13.No more sorrow

14. No body's listening [intro] / dont stay

15.Numb

16.krwlng

17. My december

18.what ive done

19.in the end

===========

20.bleed it out

21.New song

This isn't a Projekt Revolution show. Or tour for that matter. In fact, there's nothing Projekt Revolution-related that's been announced at all since 2008.

mark i just wanted to tell that chester would be so happy to say something like that after the end of the concert :) , jus for fun , no offense :(

my own creation ;)

Posted Image

Edited by LPxDC
Triple Post Merged. - LPxDC