LP - 09.11.2010 - Birmingham, UK, LG Arena

hahninator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should look something like this as a output :D

5evfqx.jpg

it will be really helpful to identify the Lplive members before the gig :) , Provided Mark and the staff members approves this and show their support smile.gif , hope it works out fine

jus take a print out ;)

30t5bnm.jpg 2qdzjhh.jpg

Edited by aravind221

could you make it editable as in the part with the user name so we could download the pass then enter our user name and print or would it be easier for you to edit them?

BTW they look nice could you incorporate the catalyst single cover into the design

could you make it editable as in the part with the user name so we could download the pass then enter our user name and print or would it be easier for you to edit them?

BTW they look nice could you incorporate the catalyst single cover into the design

sure ill try that one out and post as soon as possible

• 1 month later...

should look something like this as a output :D

5evfqx.jpg

it will be really helpful to identify the Lplive members before the gig :) , Provided Mark and the staff members approves this and show their support smile.gif , hope it works out fine

jus take a print out ;)

30t5bnm.jpg 2qdzjhh.jpg

pretty awsome :D

• 2 weeks later...

i have been waiting for almost more than 7 years for seeing the band live right from my high school but too bad they have never toured INDIA till today ,but now itz time for me to move to UK and im coming there right away this week for my masters and a lifetime opportunity to see Lp live and Birmingham gig is the day my dream is going to be full filled.

Coming to the concert empty handed nah!!!!!!!!!! that wont happen im bringing something along with me for the band and if we lplive members get a chance to get closer with the band maybe for minute or so would be so wonderful and we can hand over special gift for them and i am sure the band will be pleased with it , or else we have to pass it through someone who is seein the band , maybe if i get a chance too since im in LPU for the M & G, it would be fuckin great , but im ready for anything , the main motto is that the banner should reach the band !!!!!!!!!

this is going to be a special day in our life and we LpLive members are going to complete this together in style :)

hope the dreams turn into reality and come true :)

here are some pics of the banner i designed for the band

PS:- right click on the image , select view image and see [or] save the image to your pc

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by aravind221

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...