LP - 20.10.2010 - Berlin, BE, O2 World

hahninator

haha yeah i agree :D that sucks a little bit, but i'm also happy for them :) i know i would be sooo damn happy if LP would come to Poland again :P (so happy that i could die right away after the show haha :D)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They actually had a catwalk in Berlin 2008 and I searched for other concert pictures and every concert there that had a frontstage (not middle like Metallica) also had these catwalks so it seems like we will get them.

I feel happy about this. :)

Edited by tschenneck

They actually had a catwalk in Berlin 2008 and I searched for other concert pictures and every concert there that had a frontstage (not middle like Metallica) also had these catwalks so it seems like we will get them.

I feel happy about this. :)

Right, I forgot about the catwalk in Berlin two years ago. But I doubt it anyway because they never had something like this at their indoor shows...^^

I know many artists played there who didn't have these catwalks at the side as well but built up their own stage setup :)

Edited by DecanoLP

can you guys tell me which will be the best way to enter the venue. There are like 2000 doors opening at once from the middle part? Then the question is where should i rush if i have standing tickets. Is the entrance to the standing part at the left side or both sides? If any1 has been there, then please help. I really want at least a fan sector place or as close to the stage as possible.

THANKS a lot in advance!

can you guys tell me which will be the best way to enter the venue. There are like 2000 doors opening at once from the middle part? Then the question is where should i rush if i have standing tickets. Is the entrance to the standing part at the left side or both sides? If any1 has been there, then please help. I really want at least a fan sector place or as close to the stage as possible.

THANKS a lot in advance!

I think there is just one main entrance and there is a Premium entrance where only people with a Premium ticket can get in...

So there should be only the main entrance!

correct me if I'm wrong!