LP - 20.10.2010 - Berlin, BE, O2 World

hahninator

It doesn't really matter which entrace you use. You just line up wherever you want and wait...

Every big arena has that many doors, so it goes a little bit faster when it's time to let people into the venue :)

but can you tell me which side is the standing area entrance located or it is on both sides? Do you think there will be a huge rush for good places or will it be quite easy to get a place like up to 10 rows from the stage or so? I am guessing most ppl will arrive at the venue like 7pm or so.

Edited by Derbyster

but can you tell me which side is the standing area entrance located or it is on both sides? Do you think there will be a huge rush for good places or will it be quite easy to get a place like up to 10 rows from the stage or so? I am guessing most ppl will arrive at the venue like 7pm or so.

No idea which side is for the standing area because I haven't been there yet but it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out when you arrive at the venue.

It always is pretty hard to tell if it'll be difficult to get to the front. Since the show day is a Wednesday and many people have to work, it should be a bit easier if you arrive early enough. Most of the people might be there around 3pm/4pm?! I have no idea...

But once the doors are open, people will run and push to get to the front so you need a bit luck as well... ;)

No idea which side is for the standing area because I haven't been there yet but it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out when you arrive at the venue.

It always is pretty hard to tell if it'll be difficult to get to the front. Since the show day is a Wednesday and many people have to work, it should be a bit easier if you arrive early enough. Most of the people might be there around 3pm/4pm?! I have no idea...

But once the doors are open, people will run and push to get to the front so you need a bit luck as well... ;)

my plane arrives around 1PM. Hope the Berlin public transport system doesn't LET me DOWN:).