Great Linkin Park Ideas

LPPRJKT4

Since there's only a thread about terrible LP ideas I thought I'd make one about good ones XD. Start naming them! Lol here's one to start you guys off.

Chester Bennington & Mark Wakefield doing a duet on Reading My Eyes and Runaway live XD. (Runaway was an original demo on the Xero Tape so Mark could prob sing the new version.)

Chester Bennington & Mark Wakefield doing a duet on Reading My Eyes and Runaway live XD. (Runaway was an original demo on the Xero Tape so Mark could prob sing the new version.)

Mark Wakefield is horrible compared to Chester...

Edited by Anality

Mark Wakefield is horrible compared to Chester...

Lmao not the point, people would probably kill for a duet between them, and both have done this song before :P. It'd be like Jesse and Howard's duet from Killswitch Engage (Jesse was the former vocalist and Howard is the new one, and they did a duet during some Roadrunners United Concert Event).

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Posted Image

this pretty muchh

and a great LP idea would be pretty much LP doing metallica style meet and greets and setlists. Switching it up everynight. No two setlists in a tour are the same i believe. Yeah... Love Metallica. LP needs to take notes from them

this pretty muchh

and a great LP idea would be pretty much LP doing metallica style meet and greets and setlists. Switching it up everynight. No two setlists in a tour are the same i believe. Yeah... Love Metallica. LP needs to take notes from them

That would be awesome, or at least pull a Muse and have a poll to include AT LEAST one or two switch-ups in the sets.

Switch up the setlists to the point that NIN did on the Wave Goodbye tour (only three songs were played at every single show, and all of the other songs were rotated out at some point)

Then again LP isn't NIN, and with how LP's music is played it probably wouldn't be very easy, not to mention the significantly smaller amount of songs.

Re-learn Pictureboard so we can all hear it ;D

Lmao not the point, people would probably kill for a duet between them, and both have done this song before :P. It'd be like Jesse and Howard's duet from Killswitch Engage (Jesse was the former vocalist and Howard is the new one, and they did a duet during some Roadrunners United Concert Event).

They also recorded one for the "End of Heartache" album. See the song "Take This Oath".

• 2 weeks later...

Switch up the setlists to the point that NIN did on the Wave Goodbye tour (only three songs were played at every single show, and all of the other songs were rotated out at some point)

Then again LP isn't NIN, and with how LP's music is played it probably wouldn't be very easy, not to mention the significantly smaller amount of songs.

Re-learn Pictureboard so we can all hear it ;D

Not only that about NIN it was Trent's last "official" tour with NIN, of course he wanted to play all his songs lol. And yes Pictureboard would own XD.

• 2 weeks later...