What does Joe actually do on stage?

Anality

How many does he leave for now? The only non-interlude track I can think of where he does (that's still being played live anyway) is The Messenger.

I think he has cut down the amount of times he comes off stage now. I remember he used to come off for No More Sorrow but If I remember correctly that now he stays onstage for that (well at least in the AUS tour).

But other then that TLTGYA and Messenger are the only other two songs Ive seen him leave for.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many does he leave for now? The only non-interlude track I can think of where he does (that's still being played live anyway) is The Messenger.

No More Sorrow in Atlanta this year.

Let me look at my show review from ATL because I remember him leaving 2-3 times and I was like wtf.

atleast after a very long time the Setlist changed in the 2011 tour the intro of the secret show in Los angles started with Kyur 4r my itch , which he hasnt played for a very very long time , compared to days when he started off the 2007 tour with session intro's ;) , u guys wanted him to play those didnt u ;) , he's just not been utilized well like before albums.They should allow him making more single tracks like session , kyur 4r my itch , sold my soul to yo mama , A.06 , at least one like foreward and empty spaces .................... ;)

Edited by aravind221

They should allow him making more single tracks like session , kyur 4r my itch , sold my soul to yo mama , A.06 , at least one like foreward and empty spaces .................... ;)

Cure For The Itch and Session were both written by Mike and the other two are more "full band"-tracks.

atleast after a very long time the Setlist changed in the 2011 tour the intro of the secret show in Los angles started with Kyur 4r my itch , which he hasnt played for a very very long time , compared to days when he started off the 2007 tour with session intro's ;) , u guys wanted him to play those didnt u ;) , he's just not been utilized well like before albums.They should allow him making more single tracks like session , kyur 4r my itch , sold my soul to yo mama , A.06 , at least one like foreward and empty spaces .................... ;)

LP used Session as a show opener in 2003 and 2009...not sure when the 2007 you are referring to comes from. Anyways, he probably leaves the set because he gets bored just standing there during the stripped down songs (Little Things, Messenger) and the more rock songs that don't require his full attention. In 2001 he used to sit there and bob his head up and down for a lot of it, now he would rather take a break. Who knows what he is doing backstage. It doesn't bother me. Mr.Hahn is awesome and it's not like LP would ever get rid of him, and he would never leave. All is good.