B.O.W. Pic

Geki

• 2 weeks later...

Basically, Cheste got really drunk and high and lost the keys to his Dads house. He tried to break in through the back window, but fell through it and had to get 21 stitches. This is why the song Given Up by LP was originally called '21 Stitches' because it basically sums up his drinking problems.

Basically, Cheste got really drunk and high and lost the keys to his Dads house. He tried to break in through the back window, but fell through it and had to get 21 stitches. This is why the song Given Up by LP was originally called '21 Stitches' because it basically sums up his drinking problems.

Okay, thanks for charing.

Does anybody have a link to download the whole show?

I'm pretty sure that the 2006 show isn't released in full...I think there was actually a couple 2006 B.O.W. shows. I could be wrong though. I know there's a 2005 B.O.W. in full from Chester's stalker...

What do we have the live guide for? lol

head -> desk

Would you please check ot the live guide yourself? It says Source 2 - Fort Minor only. Sample: Anything Anything (a B.O.W. song). Source 2 - Fort Minor only. Sample: Anything Anything (still a B.O.W. song). It doesn't make any sense, so I assumed that there may be a full video source of this show.

head -> desk :P

Would you please check ot the live guide yourself? It says Source 2 - Fort Minor only. Sample: Anything Anything (a B.O.W. song). Source 2 - Fort Minor only. Sample: Anything Anything (still a B.O.W. song). It doesn't make any sense, so I assumed that there may be a full video source of this show.

head -> desk :P

Let me be the one the bash your head into your desk for AndOne.

LPL isn't a P2P network We just provide the information and some samples.

Let me be the one the bash your head into your desk for AndOne.

LPL isn't a P2P network We just provide the information and some samples.

Oh my god dude, I know. But it's quite normal for LPL that people request shows/songs in the forum.