8Bit yourself

That reminds me of when they hid that clip of Given Up on their site before MTM was released, anyone remember that?

Well, I remember the Given Up snippets, but I don't know where I got them from. There was a short one and one which was almost the full track, except of the bridge, as far as I remember.

That reminds me of when they hid that clip of Given Up on their site before MTM was released, anyone remember that?

I actually do. I had completly forgotten about it until you mentioned it though, lol. Man, that was a long time ago...

I remember when I was sitting in class in 2007 and I was browsing through LP ringtones around the time WID was announced and I remember finding the cell phone clip of the chorus and I went to the bathroom at school just to listen to the clip. I was like this is the shit. And I also remember the GU clips, I'm almost positive the first clip was just the chorus and it was edited and then later on there was the intro, first verse, chorus and then one or two lines from the 2nd verse. Those were the good days. :]

Anyone remember the 7 second clip of BIO???

Anyone remember the 7 second clip of BIO???

Hell yeah! I still keep it on my hard drive, as well as several other clips, too. Everybody was like "Mike's back!!!" lol. xD

EDIT: Nope, I'm mistaken. The 7-second clip was only the chorus. I still remember being excited about Mike's rapping on BIO, though - guess it was from a live show.

Remember NMS leaking from a live show? It sounded so heavy, we were all so excited. I remember reading the lyrics again and again - they were awesome!

Edited by dark_master