HT 8 Track Demo On eBay

hahninator

The seller keeps putting copies of this CD up on eBay... I am 99% sure he keeps copying and copying them to resell them for as much value as possible.

Simple solution for LP fans: don't buy it.

Even the copy I spent $1,000+ on has the manufacturing date on the CD as 2003, not something like 1996/1997. Don't keep giving this guy your hard earned money. We have "She Couldn't", we have all the other demos, we have a lossless rip of the CD. Don't pay this guy any more $.

Now he's trying to profit from the fact Mike said he couldn't talk about "She Couldn't" for "legal reasons". What a joke. This guy is a sham. Thanks to Colin Reid for prompting me to post this.

typical. he's probably just burned god knows how many with the mp3 straight from LP live.

I hate it when people do that, createing completly fake items & making a profit out of it.

I feel sorry for the people who brought it now.

typical. he's probably just burned god knows how many with the mp3 straight from LP live.

I hate it when people do that, createing completly fake items & making a profit out of it.

I feel sorry for the people who brought it now.

For what it's worth, this seller was the source of the first CD, so it's not like he took anything from here and made CDs. Also, it should be noted that the tracks obtained were real.

Quite frankly, there's no way of knowing how many of these CDs may actually exist as they were meant to be internal WB property. In the past, we've seen multiple copies of other internal acetates and no one bats an eyelash when it comes to seeing them listed on eBay for sale. This one strikes a nerve because of the price paid for copies of the CDs, but as I've said before, the buyer sets the final price in an auction setting, not the seller.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Yesterday I was looking at the cover of this CD and was like" This cover is so random...Would be so easy to copy the CD and resell it. Sure the guy will put out other CD's in the future..." And then, today...Bam, new HT 8 track demo on Ebay!

I probably need an exorcist...